Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Friend

For me it's song lyrics.
I love seeing lyrics from a song.
My main and most of my mules all have song lyrics or titles for their user names.
I was super glad I snagged this one. I often get pointed out where it comes from, and I think it's cute. :3 The line that my username comes from is my favourite line in the song.

Video game related usernames are desirable.
Original names are desirable.

Perfect Pumpkin

I don't really care what username someone has. It's a name. If someone wants to be known as "ProblemSolver6969_xXx_SephirothGoku_xXx" then what does it matter to me?

Fashionable Shapeshifter

I receive my username through a username generater so it no big deal to me.
It just bugs me when people choose fandoms as usernames like DBZ629
I mean you can come up with something a little better than that an't you scream

Ladykiller

Personally I enjoy one word names always beginning with a capital letter. I especially love it when it's a word with an interesting meaning. I was attracted to the name "Soporose" when I found out it meant sleepy; in an unusually deep sleep because that's how I feel most of the time. xD

A Friend

lumpy space princess
somethin like mine

Not gonna lie, I'm pretty jealous. How the hell did you snag that name with all the Adventure Time fans on this site? emotion_donotwant

I agree with the general consensus seems that numbers and underscores suck big time,
but the importance of username structure really differs from forum to forum.

If I browsed the CB on a regular basis I wouldn't give a damn. It moves fast. Names become a blur.
There's no motivation to create a beautiful, original name when no one will pay much attention to it.

Angelic Man-Lover

8,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
Kasteon

i understand what you mean..
i do share the same opinion with you...
i also wanted to see simple usernames...
short, unique, CLEAN looking..

desirable = like the feeling of "coolness" in the name...
well it feels classy in someways if you simply create
a username in its simplest form..

right right?? 4laugh 4laugh

Blessed Soldier

14,225 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
I believe it all falls into a few categories;

1.Real Names- No, not "Samantha" or "Eric", I means names that when you looks at them, they hold you, they give a strong presence.

2.Names from Media- Names taken from shows like Supernatural, Sherlock, Doctor Who, movies and anime are very wanted names, mostly to cosplayers.

3. Names that make you *facepalm*- Names such as "Your Mom" and "Creepy Stalker" are names wanted by others such as trolls,hippies,etc.

Witty Capitalist

Well, I just like it to be a reference to something I like or, well, just think it sounds cool. Plus, 'Riddles', 'The Riddler', and 'Starscream' were taken. I also can't stand numbers and the overuse of 'x's and non-sense words that don't work together and just sounds like some emo name made by a 13 year old/.
Nixen-Gabriel
Kasteon

i understand what you mean..
i do share the same opinion with you...
i also wanted to see simple usernames...
short, unique, CLEAN looking..

desirable = like the feeling of "coolness" in the name...
well it feels classy in someways if you simply create
a username in its simplest form..

right right?? 4laugh 4laugh

I agree xD

Do you like my username?

Angelic Man-Lover

8,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
Kasteon

I agree xD

Do you like my username?

Yea i do... its very simple... and unique...
and COOL!! biggrin 4laugh
Nixen-Gabriel
Kasteon

I agree xD

Do you like my username?

Yea i do... its very simple... and unique...
and COOL!! biggrin 4laugh

Thanks xD
You're is nice too.

And congrats, you're the second person on this thread that bothered to reply back to me.
LOL

Alien Cultist

x
        I don't enjoy avi names that have upper and lowercase letters all mishedmashed, numbers in a name (unless it is like: v.2 ), or -, _ in them.
        Short and to the point is how I like it~

pulsejp's Waifu

Hopping Fatcat

9,300 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
For the most part what everyone else said but I will add in that in my opinion I rather someone be like xCakex then be Sweet Cherry Cake Princess. I like usernames that are like less than 12 letters. Someone its like the shorter the better. I do wish my username was more creative and interesting but I have spent like 5 years trying to find a username I like so I am good with this xD

Merry Traveler

Soubi-chu

yay,friend
I have problem with naming too and I play pokemon too
recently I have taken to name them(pokemon) by their color~ there are ton of different name for different shade of color,so I simply search them and take a pick :3

I prefer name that is easy to remember,no jumble of number. I am okay with people use x*something*x but I won't use that myself. Not that I care what other use.

I want name that is unique, easy to remember(include not too long) and meaningful. so this mean without reference to film,game,anime,etc. and japanese name (feels like it's overused already) Normally I will use combined word whether the word come from mismash of language or just plain english. my current username is made from combination of English,french and polish. I rather like how it turned out :3 . I mean it's unique as by combining this,the word became meaningless,but meaningful.

Amarzyciel , "A" english, "Marzy" Polish, "ciel" french or "A" English and "Marzyciel" polish
A dream (of) Sky or A dreamer (dual meaning,I like both)
I am aware that "A" could also be used to contradict,but that's not the meaning I use.

Using unknown language just sounded more exotic for me and not plain :3 though people might say this is noob way to make username. I like this one, spent a long time at it too.

cori chama

I like your username, it sounded cute.what does it mean?

Profitable Prophet

If I can pronounce it, I consider it a win.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff