Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
I think the most common answer would be: simplicity. Simple or common names are highly desired by users because that's what they refer to themselves as, like dave or alice or babycakes.

Rogue

Simple names are nice. I also like seeing creative names without numbers or symbols. Anything with the words "demon, angel, neko, or chan" turns me off slightly.

Anxious Pal

Almost any username involving the letter x, underscores, or anime references annoys me. If the person's username reflects the avatar as a cosplay, that's fine by me. But most usernames with anime annoy me. Plus, if a name just looks weird, I dislike it. emotion_yatta
Here is an example of my nightmare username:
XxX_SAKura-CHan_128XxX

See what I mean? rofl

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
I usually like two worded ones. They're usually the most easily remembered for me. I dislike toilet humored ones.

Sexy Assailant

As long as it isn't spammy or full of numbers.

I like ones that conjure up a mental image (not the sick sexual ones) like "Glass Carousel" (who posted earlier) is such a pretty picture in my mind. :> Names like that are desirable to me.

Ones that fit really well with the design of the avatar are really awesome too, whether it's a realistic first and last name or just words that reflect the theme, it's good when the avatar and the name complement each other.

I try to keep a general theme that somewhat suits my usernames (e.g. this one I keep to slightly darker, bloodier themes). :] I like to design characters, when I make an avatar i'm imagining how the character would act.. backstory.. etc. It's madness.

Ghostly Shapeshifter

11,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
  • Gender Swap 100
I actually dont like the 'x's but I accidentally changed my username once and Ive had LipMae as my user name my whole life practically. XD so I know there are others that do that... o_o

Dapper Genius

7,800 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Loiterer 100
My own accounts are for the most part character names. This one's a pet-name.

I do have exceptions to the rule, such as one of my mules, 'inexplicable hat'.

I feel like the lower-case adds to the image of a hat that simply appears in an ostensibly inconvenient and unexplainable place.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff