• Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
A Large set of tits makes me want to go after a username wink

Magical Girl

26,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Invisibility 100
One word usernames are usually pretty nice. They look clean and are easy to make nicknames with.

Stellar Succubus

I began and existed with a placeholder name for two years on Gaia, because it never seemed important to have a cool username. Then I realised how much some people care about having a smart and tidy name. So I naturally had to take the piss and made a fancy sounding ridiculous username.

Then I stopped being stupid.

Having said that, I feel the truly desirable names are the ones that are a single word that couldn't possibly be still left on the shelf. Popular things in a single word Cake. Kitty, Legend, Awesome, Colorful, Sakura, Geisha, Art, Naruto, you know the sort.

Though, I don't think I want any like that. I'm pretty happy with mine ^_^
VVhip
I began and existed with a placeholder name for two years on Gaia, because it never seemed important to have a cool username. Then I realised how much some people care about having a smart and tidy name. So I naturally had to take the piss and made a fancy sounding ridiculous username.

Then I stopped being stupid.

Having said that, I feel the truly desirable names are the ones that are a single word that couldn't possibly be still left on the shelf. Popular things in a single word Cake. Kitty, Legend, Awesome, Colorful, Sakura, Geisha, Art, Naruto, you know the sort.

Though, I don't think I want any like that. I'm pretty happy with mine ^_^

I'm also a placeholder. xD
Nice name btw.

Hygienic Lunatic

Finding a username is very hard , i have so many interests and i like to have them represented within my username and its almost impossible . I love lemony things and everything from the victorian era, and lots of tea , so thats where i started , whee

getting the right username is defiantly an art form, especially since thats how most of the online world will come to know you as.

Nimble Bunny

8,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
I hate it when people add x's like this
xTwiIiix
I mean it is obvious that they wanted to use just the word itself but someone else took it so they werent bothered to mess around with spelling or just use a different word
the x's just look tacky to me
TwiIii
xTwiIiix
I mean it is obvious that they wanted to use just the word itself but someone else took it so they werent bothered to mess around with spelling or just use a different word

x' are usually used by chicks.
From what i've seen.

Chital's Husband

Noob

I prefer short usernames that are easy to read/understand.

Nimble Bunny

8,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kasteon
TwiIii
xTwiIiix

x' are usually used by chicks.
From what i've seen.

Yep especially from young girls.
I guess they think it makes it look pretty.
Anyway other then that as long as you can tell that there was thought put into the user I usually like it.
The best username I ever saw was this
=O

Magical Kitten

I think the best usernames are simple, easy to read, and don't have any silly numbers or underscores or decorative xXx's. I prefer shorter names over long ones, but I've seen some awesome longer usernames that really show character.

My first username, I grew to hate. It was my IRL nickname that only my dad ever called me, and I didn't even like it that much. Earlier this year I grew sick enough of it to be bothered to change it, so I picked out a long, flowery character name. I didn't like having a long name, idk why but it really bugs me. So I changed it to the first thing I could think of that wasn't taken, tinyko, the name of one of my neopets of all things. It was just a placeholder until I found something I really liked.

And yesterday, I did! I was excited when I typed it into the gaia search and no results popped up. The name was also free on deviantart, gmail, and wordpress (and maybe everywhere omg I should sign up for everything). Basically, I combined my favorite drink with fae, which means fairy, which was fitting since I love fantasy, mythology, and folk tales. Its short, sounds cute, and actually fits me as a person.

Enabler

9,250 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
the only things that really bother me are psuedo japanese names(overused on Gaia) and x's or i's or other fancy and hard-to-remember embellishments. i'm very much a no frills person.

Shopper

One to two word usernames generally look desirable.
I love "chibis" and "kawaii" in other people's usernames.
biggrin

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
i like a username where i can use words. I'm using my actual name in mine so that's what people call me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff