Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Bunny

22,725 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Haplopelma Lividum
In my case, I named this account after the Cobalt Blue tarantula- in my opinion the most beautiful one. People have a hard time remembering/typing out my name but I just tell them to call me Livid, Haplo or something.

You wouldn't catch me dead using a name with -chan, -sama, kawaii, neko, kitsune, shadow, demon, ect.

But some people manage to work some of those words in a username without it looking goofy as hell.

I miss it when punctuation was allowed in usernames.

Awesome. I had to look up your spider, I never knew there was a blue variety. My username is a butterfly actually. I like using latin species names, it's not obvious that's what it is, until you look it up. smile

Dapper Gaian

Erynnis_Tristis
Haplopelma Lividum
In my case, I named this account after the Cobalt Blue tarantula- in my opinion the most beautiful one. People have a hard time remembering/typing out my name but I just tell them to call me Livid, Haplo or something.

You wouldn't catch me dead using a name with -chan, -sama, kawaii, neko, kitsune, shadow, demon, ect.

But some people manage to work some of those words in a username without it looking goofy as hell.

I miss it when punctuation was allowed in usernames.

Awesome. I had to look up your spider, I never knew there was a blue variety. My username is a butterfly actually. I like using latin species names, it's not obvious that's what it is, until you look it up. smile
Ohh, I love the butterfly you named your account after. Very beautiful~ surprised

I agree, too. The Latin names also just sound better sometimes when spoken as well.

Oh tarantulas come in so many colors. From orange to black and yellow to purple even. They're quite fun to look at and learn about!

Yumeiii's Senpai

Prodigal Phantom

I think shorter usernames are desirable, and a story about where and how people decided the username is fun. mrgreen

Noble Inquisitor

Glass Carousel just sounds pretty, I usually pick a name that corresponds with an avi I want to make & keep for awhile.

Unholy Prophet

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A desirable username is one that a lot of people want obviously.

As far as my personal preference goes, I dislike usernames with numbers, special characters, excessive caps and lowercase (ex: I aM a NoOb), buzz words, anything that evolves drugs, mispellings, i's in place of L's or vice versa, tons of x's, i's, or L's, usernames ending in v.(random number telling us how many times you were banned) and usernames with words all jumbled together without spaces.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
I personally like short names that i can easily pronounce.xD Though i guess mine is a little weird. it's doesn't mean anything in any language... i just liked how it sounded, i guess?

anyways, OP, i like your name a lot. it sounds nice,flows off the tongue quite well, and is pretty easy to remember. nice pick =w=

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
To be honest; a desirable username is one that someone else doesn't have. Is one that is original and unlike the other YourName150310. It's what makes you unique and a person.

Oh yeah, I'm back in the GCD reppin' it up prommie style like it's 2004!
I like a username without any numbers or underscores. I hate when a username that I wanted gets taken so I have to think of something else.

I also like one that isn't filled with random caps or just looks messy.

In a relationship with A Bunch Of Cats

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Mine are normaly the same everywhere this one is a name I go by on games.

So that makes it for me. People knowing who people are other places

Diamond Lover

20,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Millionaire 200
I like elegant and unique usernames, just like my avatars.
I don't like them overly long, and think my name is the longest I've ever had it. 4laugh

Powerhouse

I'm terrible for thinking of usernames so I just take a name of a character or something. I dislike those with numbers in them as well.

Magnetic Phantom

13,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Battle: KO 200

I had to use this username because the person who took Frozen Hot Chocolate was someone who made the account and disappeared since. >_>

EDIT : but I like oxymorons and spaces, if used properly. x's and numbers bother me.
Thank you everyone for the replies!
I wasn't able to tip or respond to your posts because i'm currently on holiday. But I did manage to read all of dem. xD

Uxie's Husband

Characters from shows.

Big Member

Rhyming usernames...
Truthfully, the best usernames, at least in my opinion,
are the ones that make me laugh.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers