Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

Since we've been getting so many recently I was wandering what kind of mini-RIGs people would like?
Cash shop? Gold shop? Recolor? Rerelease? Brand new items?
What theme would you like to see?
What items/kind of items would you want?

I'd really love another MC recolor RIG, especially if all the veil MCs had at least one recolor in it.

I also think a gold shop grab bag that has older human items converted to animal items would be cool.

Demonic Lover

I'd like a fantasy armor one C: from Saint Ciel-like cute/sexy fantasy armors with roses to manly super bulky fantasy armors with swords and stuff to everything in between XD I'd also die if they included more floating books with spells and stuff * O* we need more!

Natsunaine's Waifu

Tricky Bat

21,340 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • One Down 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
User Image

A few friends and I were just talking about this. xD;

We'd like to see classic halloween costumes!
harcore Mummies, Vamps, Weres... Classic B Horror movie styled. -drools-

But Octobers almost over, so...

User Image

Bloodthirsty Vampire

HALLOWEEN COSTUME MINI RIG!

With brand new Halloween costumes.

The really old timey type.

So, Mummies, Vampires, Warewolves, Zombies, Witches, Ghosts.

Bloodthirsty Vampire

Melty Bats
User Image

A few friends and I were just talking about this. xD;

We'd like to see classic halloween costumes!
harcore Mummies, Vamps, Weres... Classic B Horror movie styled. -drools-

But Octobers almost over, so...

User Image

There's always next year.

Natsunaine's Waifu

Tricky Bat

21,340 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • One Down 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
Angry Loganbeard

User Image

Or next week. xDD; -crosses fingers-

User Image

Greedy Drake

I want a recolor rig with the chance of a ticket in it sweatdrop That would probably make all the recolors really cheap though so probably a bad buy for gc. (though it would sell a ton)

Id also like the loyals recolor rig to have a different set of rares. It sucks getting peasant glove recolors ;;

Magical Strawberry

15,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
Any sort of Yu-Gi-Oh! rig would be really awesome! And I'm not just talking the original Yu-Gi-Oh! I'm also hoping for items from GX, 5Ds and ARC-V as well.
(Not really ZeXal as I don't like that series as much)

Or possibly something D.N Angel related? emotion_kirakira
I highly doubt that there'd be a rig for it, but I can dream can't I? xD

Dangerous Hellraiser

11,350 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Hellraiser 500
-Didn't stalk Melty-Bats here, nope.-
<3

I'd like to see another good comic book heroes and villains themed rig. ~
If not that I'd also love to see another clown/circus'y themed rig. I love me some clowns.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
I'd love to see some "more clever" recolors of gold shop items -- you know, like... using the actual item but completely changing it's current feel by doing really different colors, adding some patterns in the fabric or even completely go wild and add transparency to them.

For example, having completely different colors could be recoloring the "Ribbon Regency Bonnet" by not only changing the ribbon, but also the actual base of the hat. I had done an example of that which I posted once (which I don't know where it is anymore) which had the hat black and the ribbon purple. Some other possibilities could be to recolor "Sweet Lace Headband" by changing the white frills or "Victorianna Lace Blouse" by changing the white shirt into other colors such as black, purple, cream... Some items which have silver or gold accents, like the Tropical Dancer Set, could see those colors accents being changed too.

For the patterns, I have two different ideas. The first one could be to recolor some multiple sections items with different colors and/or patterns. For the "Tiered Skirt", each panel could be a different color; or there could be some sort of gradient added to it. The other idea could be to simply add some patterns in the fabric; "Gingham Swing Dress", "Vintage Stepford Dress", "Regency Day Dress", "Legend of Lagertha" (the dress and the vest are some ways patterns can be mixed with no patterns parts), etc.

For the transparency, it could be as wild as "L'histoire de Mephiste (Briar's Masquerade Skirt)", "Artemis Divinity (Overdress)" or as small as "Breezy Top" sleeves.

Tipsy Genius

I'd like to see a RIG featuring all of Kyary Pamyu Pamyu's different styles. u/////u

Bashful Sweetheart

23,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
I would like to see a mini-rig re-genderbent thing ; x;

Idea sketch i guess...

1. Tina and Meow Meow (Ian and Rufus)
2. Manny (Moira)
3. Lea (Liam)
4. Elise (Louie)
5. Kayden (Kanoko)
6. Anthony (Agatha)
7. Ryan and Peya (Ruby and Peyo)

;3; i dunno...i would just like that. With those genderbent npcs' clothing as prizes cx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff