Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Player

Winter Hue
I only collect items that are either useful right now or I can forsee them being useful in the future. Like I have several items that have unique color schemes. They may not match anything right now, but I know one day they will have some siblings.

I do the same thing. I love things with weird colors. This dress is apparently one of those things. lol

Impassioned Misfit

I have a lot of difficulty getting rid of items even if I haven't used them much or it would be very profittable, truth be told. sweatdrop I use all sorts of items of different release periods, colors, and styles in my avatars. I probably make a new one every several weeks, so a lot of items see rotation. I do have a set of items I always see if I can incorporate: Death Whisper, Compass of Seidh, and Zodiacal. The latter two have so much variation it's possible! yum_puddi

Dog

I don't really collect anything o_o
I try to understand why people
collect certain items but I can
never wrap my head around why.

I guess it's because in real life,
I'm the type of person to throw
away everything -- even things
with "sentimental value" lol.

I guess I could say I collect
fish bait from the daily chance
and each week I sell all of the
ones I have received.

Sexy Sex Symbol

25,175 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
There was a time when I was trying to collect everything.

Then the cash shop came out. It isn't a particularly practical goal anymore.

These days, I mostly collect stuff I like and will actually use, plus the purely collectible stuff (valentines, for example), and event and sponsor stuff.

My wishlist is a mile long. sweatdrop

Stellar Succubus

I used to be a hoarder, but now I'm moving closer to having a select few items I use regularly.

It's limiting, I admit.

Noob

I used to collect MCs, which I'm gonna start doing again as soon as I get my scarf back but at the moment I collect EIs. I get two of each EI that comes out. I haven't missed one since they've come out! biggrin

My main collection though are my flowers. I love collecting flowers and I have a goal of 100k of each flower. ^^

Sparkly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
٠•●♥ ƹ̵̡ӝ̵̨̄ʒ ♥●•٠·

I don't really collect anything lol
Unless my commons count as me collecting them...I have 5 pages of inventory, and only about 3/4 of a page is MCs/EIs/special items lol

I used to have a quest thread where I wanted to collect all of the EIs on Gaia, but I grew bored with that since some of them I never used.

Fluffy Fatcat

14,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
i never sell items that i like and that is almost every item i have :]
so i am one who never sells wink
i just keep buying stuffs >< uh sweatdrop

Gambino Darling

24,350 Points
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
I, personally, have several collections.

First, and foremost, I have a vast collection of blue items in my inventory. The other colors found in my inventory merely serve to accent my blue items/Avatars.

My next collection involves all of the amethyst and sapphire birthstone items that were released in the Cash Shop. The amethyst is my birthstone, and I love the color blue.

I am an avid fan of Team Gambino. I collect all that I can regarding the team, really. (It might not serve as a surprise that I placed my Gaia Home on Gambino.)

I have collected most of the items regarding the Overseer. I am only missing one doll.

My final collection entails the numerous aquatic dolls. Most of them are mermaid (-or merman) dolls.

Fairy

10,400 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Consumer 100
proudly have every ei. however, i used to have every ei AND ei recolors.

but sadly, after mercury's moon, everything got really expensive.

Shy Warrior

User Image
I have a small collection of:
Water items
Blood splatters
Belts
Swords/bow&arrows
Fantasy items.
But it's just the ones I like xD. I'm pretty picky. It's got to be things I think my character would use. Even it I don't dress her in them.

Conservative Exhibitionist

I only collect/buy items that I want to use on my current avatar I'm making. Generally I only buy items that I WILL use. If the item has only one choice I want, hair for an example, I won't buy it. More the merrier. So I guess you could call me an avatar item collecter.

If I feel my avatar is missing something I go and buy.

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I collect the following:

* Investments (a.k.a hoarding)
* Stuff I like
* Rainbow sparkly s**t

I hate having my invo too cluttered but the clutter creeps up on me, if my 'equip' page gets over 3 pages long then it's too much.
I always end up with event items even though I hate most of them, it's probably a throwback to when they were actually worth something.

Dangerous Poster

15,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
mrgreen just 4 fun love buying many times same item, but only if he is very cheaply, or cheaper then in shops razz .

Namius's Queen

OG Gaian

63,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
I'm a hoarder. If I think I could ever possibly use an item for an outfit, I'll keep it. But if it's a duplicate I don't need or something that I flat out don't like, I'll sell it. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff