Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Noob

Monochrome Spring
Some users only have a few items, which they wear frequently.

i am that type of item collector, feeling comfortable wearing only a few looks, never changing much

the new designs of the present items are too much elaborated for me

but in the hands of more capable people, i have seen very pretty avatars out there

Fluffy Trash

I hoardcollect some event items, does that count? yum_puddi

Lightbringer

I collected the Birthday sashes, but I stopped when the necklaces were released. I just don't have the interest anymore. xD

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
I collect a lot of different purple/black items, I hold onto everything I buy, and I've got quite a few outfits I like to swap between.

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
I just buy items that I like and might use.
I use to collect anything with a high price tag in hopes for it to rise in price, but I slowed down on that.

RayneJCD's Husband

I like collecting items that allows skin alterations, whether it be fullbody dies or tattoos. I also like accessories. They're all good for layering.

Slumbering Tengu

I just buy stuff I like either for cosplaying or normal dress up
I try to keep my OC in mind when I buy things though

I can't say if I gravitate towards any particular sorts of items
I guess fandom related items....I have a habit of buying one
even if I won't get much use out of it

At one time I was collecting everything with a blood pose
but that got kinda expensive when certain items were released

I like to think that there's a wide variety of stuff in there now xD

well and there's always that hoard of 355 Cresento valentines redface

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
cats

and eis.. but i am so behind in that.

Cyberpumpkin's Princess

Wistful Elder

66,725 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Miasmal Investigator 100
  • Bonfire Starter 500
I am a hoarder, and of the worst kind (nostalgia hoarder). What I buy, I keep forever. sweatdrop I just can't seem to let go of items that have been part of good memories.

I particularly collect items in certain categories:
~ Books
~ Laurels
~ Backgrounds
~ Birthstone items (except the crowns, which I think look bad with my hair)
~ Magical items, especially sparkles and summoning circles

I used to collect all EIs, but nowadays most don't interest me. I collect MC letters, but I don't always open them into their item contents.

Collecting is on hold these days, though, since I am currently questing Mini Angel Wings. I don't think I can quit buying all new items altogether, especially since this quest is likely to take at least 3 years, but I am trying to be careful and keep most of my funds and efforts directed to this end.

Familiar Noob

8,250 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Me? I LOVE CUTE THINGS.

I collect cute items and items that I think I could possibly get a profit later on in time.

So pretty generic answer BUT, since coming back to Gaia after AGES, I have grown a love for leg and arm mods so the cuter they are the most likely I am questing for wearing them. emotion_kirakira

Super Noob

15,525 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
I used to collect MCs/EIs but now I just buy items that I like. I like things that are versatile and layer well.

Celestial Cleric

29,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
I collect items I think are pretty or otherwise appeal to me, sometimes I will get multiples of them. I always end up buying bit and pieces from the gold shop to finish off a look. I only sell stuff that I don't really like or think I will ever use.

Wolf

I collect REIs and EIs

Demonic Human

I make avatars or wishlists then I buy everything on them. After that I find them hard to let go for a while, or at least until I do a purge.
When I'm buying from the wishlist I find that even if I decide the item is useless and I don't want it I have to buy it.
I'm OCD D:

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

I collect all sorts of things. Since I love making avatars I rarely actually sell anything in fear of missing it. I do suppose I collect brown wigs.
xD

I do need to get more gold shop items though. Need more pants/shirts/and such.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff