Welcome to Gaia! ::

23,575 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bidding War 100
Smart. I only keep the items that will look together most of my items. I like some of the ei/rei, its worth it. it has lots of posed. e.g. zodiacal,rosamund,agape, etc. and the value?^^

Fashionable Nerd

User ImageUser Image
♥ ♥

If I take a step back and look.. I don't really know what kind
of item collector I am. I tend to like expensive stuff but those
are kind of just set by other users. As far as themes go.. I do
like to collect as many space/universe kind of items they come
out with. I was working on my forever long quest of collecting
every item from the Radiant Galaxy RIG. ^^

I also used to collect items with crosses in them because I like
them. But I gave up with that after I sold my Fall of the Evening
Star XD

I like to collect pink things too. *u* I'm just a hodgepodge of
random things XD

the rats in the c e l l a r you know who you are

Magical Darling

User Image
          Back in 2003-2006 era I used to collect as many MCs as I could, but that was before there were a lot of items that really fit my personality and style. By now I've sold most of them to collect things that really fit my liking!

I love unicorns so any unicorn-related items usually end up in my inventory witchin the day that they're released unless I simply can't afford it (Thea! ;O; ). I also love kittens!

I collect event items mostly to sell them to save up for items on my wish list though I did keep this past Easter's items! Pastel dreamz... ♡

Other than that, my inventory is full of pink & pastel colored items, sweet food-related items, probably every apron available, princess-themed items, and white lacey items. I don't really purchase anything that is black or dark colored. My inventory is [fittingly] very very cute and girly and would probably give most a tooth ache if consumed! wink
            ダーリン

Kawaii Bunny

I seem to be collecting cute frilly items, I have a few that I really rarely use, but I can't sell them because they're so frilly!

At one point I was considering collecting all the Mephiste themed items, but I gave up because then I'd need to get all the Ciel items, and that is a really really expensive group of items, especially when Gaia keeps making new ones.

Magical Darling

Evil Goth Bunny
    I seem to be collecting cute frilly items, I have a few that I really rarely use, but I can't sell them because they're so frilly!

At one point I was considering collecting all the Mephiste themed items, but I gave up because then I'd need to get all the Ciel items, and that is a really really expensive group of items, especially when Gaia keeps making new ones.
                                User Image
                                    Ugh, now that I think about it I've been collecting the Ciel items. It's killing my gold funds. gonk
                                      ダーリン

Feisty Investigator

28,450 Points
      • Alchemy Level 10 100
      • Invisibility 100
      • Cosmic Healer 200
      I collect bonnets, and strawberry shortcake hats

Fluffy Wolf

14,800 Points
      • Team Jacob 100
      • Jack-pot 100
      • Team Edward 100
      Right now I'm collecting ocean summer tops. As you can see in my sig. This was a great idea when they were in a big supply because of DC. Now they are few and far between and I've gotten less donations because they switched the items. It would probably be easier to collect those emote masks now, but oh well, I will finish it eventually. sweatdrop

There was a period of time where I tried to buy as many MCs as I could in 06-07. I think I owned almost all of the ones from 07 at one point or another.

Now I collect things that are either my favorite colours, strange, or things that reference things I'm a fan of.

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

2003 stuff

Magical Kitten

I collect the things I like. 4laugh Those things tend to range from cute to elegant, and pretty much anything with a fantasy theme in colors I can use.

I have a ton of god shop items, because if it's a useful item with a nice shape, I'll buy it in every color. They're usually cheap enough for me to do that, so it's a collection I don't feel guilty about.

Oh, and I also have a collection of tea/coffee themed items. There are just a few I don't have and they're either things I don't like or things waaaay out of my price-range (looking at you, Lovely Lucie).

Distinct Vampire

I am not a collector at all, I can never decide on just one thing or style. Simple mantra: Like it? Get it.

Peanutters's Wife

Indulgent Hunter

I'm a color scheme collector. So of course,
      at this current moment most everything is
      silver and powder blue.

Last avatar it was all pink and white, and the
      one before that was mint and creme.

Hallowed Sex Symbol

14,550 Points
      • Jack-pot 100
      • Jolly Roger 50
      • Millionaire 200
      I buy items I like.
      I get bored of said items and sell them.

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff