Welcome to Gaia! ::

fxxkin demon

I've got a nice SD Plus doll collection going. I'm not out to get them all, just the characters I really like.

Dainty Doll

I am another collector of general cuteness, and I very often find myself buying items I will probably never even wear/use. Sometimes they're very expensive, and sometimes they only have one pose I really like, but if that one pose makes me smile at my laptop screen, I tend to put it on my wishlist and quest for it (for example Chimi- never wear her, but CHIHUAHUA TEA PARTY!!)
Then I keep that item and can't ever sell it. Ever. I'm so lame about my pixels. emo

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250

I just go for the items that interest me and try to only keep the ones I actually have a use for.

Omnipresent Poster

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100

I collect EVERYTHING.
Like, i'd say I 'specialize' in cheap/mid priced RIGs, but I also have tons of EIs, MCs, GC items... I just love collecting items. I'm a hoarder and i'm proud. Make avis from simple, to suemi clutter, hyper clutter, just, anything. I just like collecting items c:

Perfect Saint

I guess I'm just a collector since I don't think I'm rich enough to be a legitimate hoarder unless the items are free or really cheap. I wish I can hoard 03s and expensive shinies like the best of them.

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
Hoarding stuff with tentacles on it <<

Ghost-it Notes's Widower

Ferocious Dragon

I mostly just pick and choose items from RIGs that I can afford, invest in a MC every month, and try to get as many REI/EIs as I can. Odds are if I went through the effort to get something, I'm not going to sell it ever. XD

I do try to get every item I can that deals with blood and gore, so I guess you could say I collect horror items, too. sweatdrop

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I want to collect eye patches, but I don't have the gold.

And Gaia has this crummy habit of putting the eye patch on the wrong eye.

Sugary Strawberry

I tend to get items I like to wear or have a sentimental value.
So if something else comes up and there's items I haven't worn, I sell them and swap them out.

I was once trying to collect the SDplus dolls but... no. XD;;;
Now I try to get anything baker/bakery related.
IDK, I think they're cute. o vo

Gracious Conversationalist

14,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
black, white, green and sometimes red or pink. But always white items.

Mega Bit

I want to collect all EI/REI but I feel weird to support themes that I don't like, so I've purposely not bought a few. I'm missing around 20 or so. Missing some recent ones since I wait for deflation, and most notably Nano-C since it's pretty pricey.

I collected birthstone sash, anklet and now necklaces. The capes and crowns didn't appeal to me so much

There was a point at which I had every swan related item on gaia but sold them off since I wasn't actually using them.

Also I have anything related to the NPC Velvetine, but that's only three items, so lol

So maybe my point is that I only keep the things I actually can use. haha

Alien Invader

I'm an all item collector.
Well, not really. I love to make avatars so I go for lots of variety and reusability.
For instance I don't have any super duper pricey items like 5mil plus status since I can never bring myself to spend so much gold on so few equips. xd Not that I don't covet some!

I guess the only things I don't buy are just items I don't really care for like pets.

Aemon Targaryen's Partner

Tiny Lionheart

I tend to get a large variety of dapper Victorian/Regency items, but I wouldn't say I actively collect them. That's just the style I gravitate towards when making avatars.

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
Donate one?

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageӇΦдⱤDIȠᎶUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

...what I collect...? Cakes...cakes....CAAAKES! *MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Er..*cough*

I have a problem collect sweets and some other food items that I like. If I didn't want other items on the site (an if the cakes in the GS weren't made), I would have hoarded Keiko's cake...probably make others mad though because none would be on sale. xd

I try to buy items that I like or made a dream avi with already on TekTek and/or here, makes it easier to focus on what I want and not buy random items that don't match anything that I have.

Other things I collect are fish (from fishing), alchemy components (certain ones), certain event items, and my unfinished golden snitch quest...which is pretty close. While I do want to have every MC (or at least most of them, a few I don't care for) and gold shop items that I like (millions of gold there), it doesn't bother me if I don't have/get them either. I'm a slow hoarder. gonk There was a time I went on a gold shopping spree, I spent exactly...er...5,214,579 gold (at CrosStitch, Global Imports & H&R Wesley). Since I 'have' to buy every item I like from the GS, including every color, my inventory is not as large as it should be from that spree. xp If you go/find my quest thread, I specify what items I want to hoard and/or currently hoarding.

Next is avi art. xd Does that count? xd

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageḈдҠЄϛUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Lonely Player

Madoka and Game on RIG collector and some what 2013 Monthly collectable.

I am a terrible collector cause I only have about 3 items from madoka D8.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff