Welcome to Gaia! ::

I like to get things I will use and items I like conceptually. But other than that I collect balloons. I want to start amassing book items too.

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
I collect cats. I still need more but that's a good portion of my worth is cat related items. I buy only clothes I find cute and useful, no point in spending too much gold on non-cat items.

10,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Thread Flip 150
Buttercream Pendragon
Paragonz0
I like hair and body mods.

Me too! I like eyes too and I buy all the one that I like and can actually afford :3
I then like to collect REIs but not every each of them, just the one I die for: I especially liket the Saint Ciele series and I managed to get them all :3

By the way, what wig are you wearing *A*

Little sister. Nightmare game and agape.

Eternal Pyromaniac

21,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
I collect frogs. I already have a collection of frog-themed items IRL, so why not on Gaia too? xd

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I have such a strange way of collecting items on this site.

First off, I don't like to dumpster dive or buy items from the marketplace. I've probably only bought about 30 or so items from the marketplace in my history on Gaia.

Secondly, I like to keep at least one of every item I've collected or bought. If it's an item with multiple poses, I keep enough that I can wear all all of the items at the same time, and then sell the rest.

I only sell/gift my unworn extras, except for items I've been gifted which I'll keep forever.

If I see an adorable REI/EI, I buy it in the Cash Shop with my earned GC. I rarely buy MCs and only sometimes splurge in CIs.

Occasionally, whenever I have enough gold, I like to buy purple items from the gold shops.

There is no method to my madness. burning_eyes
An everything collector. cool

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

19,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
I pretty much keep everything I get, so my inventory is quite a mess. I like to sell off duplicate items for a little bit of gold and the only time I sell non-duplicate items are ones I get from RIGs that I just don't like. When I do buy items from the marketplace, I tend to go towards items that I can use for fandom cosplays and whatnot (like Doctor Who or Assassin's Creed related items). biggrin

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
I collect RIG bundles and MCs. Been collecting at least four of each MC since '04 and one of every RIG bundle released. And they just sit there because I never sell or open 'em. :/

-Keesune-'s Significant Otter

Dapper Stalker

I have a sneaking suspicion that it was someone browsing this topic that gifted me with a marvelous cup of Pumpkin Spice Tea. In which case (or even if it isn't), this humble user is most appreciative of the thoughtful gift, thank you! emotion_kirakira

Selestina118
I tend to go towards items that I can use for fandom cosplays and whatnot (like Doctor Who or Assassin's Creed related items). biggrin

You definitely can't go wrong with Doctor Who collection. emotion_dowant

Nerd

I collect what I think I can re-use I don't set out specifically to collect anything.Although looking through my inventory I suppose you could say I collect girly items as that's whats primarily in my inventory.Or ghost items which I think I have quite of few of those as well.

kichinia's Senpai

Ruthless Defender

11,425 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
If I could have it my way I would more then likely be an MC collector. I kind of was a for a while. Since I used to keep everything...everything. The reason I don't anymore is because I stated to realize that my inventory was getting cluttered with items I never freak'n used, so I sold a lot of it. I still horde here and there, but no where near as much.

Mostly now I keep things I love or can reuse.

Big Member

9,800 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Not really much of one.

But I did go out of my way to get 3 Drachen's Helms. Kinda wanting a 4th for the complete layout. I... guess I collect them?

Moriko Omori's Waifu

Hunter

I dabble in wigs, mostly, but for a long long time I was in love with "Nara", so now I have like... 50+ of the little deer babes.

Angielaa's King

Professional Humorist

Any item that can be purchased from the shops. I'm an old school layering kind of guy. These new items are too detailed for my taste. talk2hand

Kidding, I make what avatars I can on a budget because everything I want is so expensive.

Lavish Lunatic

A lazy one.

I buy the stuff I want. And sell some stuff I don't want anymore if I don't have enough funds.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff