Welcome to Gaia! ::

pixolotl's Stud

Dominant Darling

16,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
              I try to collect all the sheep related items.. key word.. try. There are like 2 or 3 out there that I probably would never get my hands on. :CCC

User Image

ewrr's Oppa

34,950 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Abomination 100
          I collect Caroline Antique Gold Keys. Originally, I bought one each time I made an effort to post in the forums as a "reward" (kind of like a self-given gold star, hehe).
          It made quite a mess out of my inventory, so I moved them all to my storage box.

Every now and then, I look at them and try to remember what kind of thought was related to which key. I should have kept a record. x)
I used to collect multiple letters every month... but now I am not really willing to waste my real money so easily
so I just buy the items that I think are cool and that's it. I will spend real money to get them, but only if it's something I really want, not just for the sake of collecting

Enduring Spirit

I collect dolls, EIs/REIs, dragons, dogs, backgrounds, etc. Though, my biggest is the doll collection.
I like to collect cute wigs or any item that has a cute pink outfit. 3nodding

ghgvjj's Compadre

Hotheaded Pie-Maker

I collect the MAN items (even though Alchemy has kind of made that difficult)

Also overall it's really hard for me to sell items I have even if I barely use them, so I guess I hoard too haha
I hold on to every item that I own. Or at least one of each of them (if they are only single pose items). Years back I would sometimes sell items but I've stopped, mostly because I would sell for a low price and months later that item would skyrocket. Irritating. Of course, the opposite also happens (buy high and the price drops low). Overall, I would just prefer having the item in my inventory since if I ever want to make an outfit with it I won't have to go re-buy.

Bright Rogue

13,300 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Knight 100
I collect EIs, some SDPlus dolls, white wigs (I have one of those "character avatars". His hair is always white-) and anything orange... but I also tend to be a pack-rat, so my inventory on the whole is fairly extensive. I like having a lot of options.

Unbeatable Hoarder

Main items I collect are EI's. I also used to do EI themed ones ,but damn some of the prices on those are insane. I also collect MCs to a smaller extent, not really going to lose sleep over not having some of them though. Also I don't really sell items, if I do it's mainly multiple one pose items I have around. For that to happen I have to not be lazy and clean out my inventory though.
    i'm a common items junkie lol
    so i always have a variety of combinations of outfits to choose from c:
    i also have a few MCs and EIs that could be useful for my avatars

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
I just collect whatever items I get an outfit idea from. If it's something I would wear, I'd try to get it.

Friendly Fairy

23,025 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
I just love to collect! I try to keep at least one of everything, and go on sprees trying to collect every item from a certain shop or whatever just for the fun of it. At the moment I'm collecting one of all the exchange bouquets - I'll get there eventually. xD

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100

I have an unhealthy obsession with veils, and I have a massive want to collect them all....

That, and, hats. I even have a hat themed charity!

Enduring Loiterer

14,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Big Tipper 100
As for intentional collecting, I only collect birthstone items. At first it was for investment purposes but now it's just because I like the darned things. I've unintentionally started collecting orange and yellow items since they are my favorite colors to dress my avatar in but that's scatter-brained at best.

Dainty Kitten

21,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Rina 200
  • Noble Shade 100
I tend to collect food themed items. I never use them but they're so cute I can't sell them. I'm such a sucker for food. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff