Welcome to Gaia! ::

Boredom, but I'm not on nearly as much as I used to be. I don't really expect this place to get better.

Feral Smoker

Aged Gaian

When I joined back in 2006, I felt excited and wondered what would happen the next day too. I've met sooo many amazing people thanks to this site (my current RL boyfriend of five years included) and I have had so much fun in the events (except for the past couple of years). The only reason I look around and post every now and then on this site is purely for nostalgia reasons. I used to love this site and now all of the threads mention some sort of dislike for Gaia, and that breaks my heart a bit. Seeing all of those threads does make me wonder how Gaia could continue on this track, but maybe that shows they don't even read their own forums.

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Roleplaying and friends

Magical Strawberry

15,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
My buddies are the main reason why I keep coming on here.

There's also the art shops as well since I can't get commissions normally. -is too poor for irl commissions- sweatdrop

Shy Gaian

13,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Boredom.
Habit.
The fact that the consequences of not logging in consistently are so frickin' terrible if I got caught in either one of them (LB or the account lockout) I probably wouldn't bother coming back.

A small portion of me hopes that fishing captcha will be fixed, the games will be given an update (even a gold grant increase would work), the exchanges (not Alchemy, 'cause really Alchemy can go die in a fire) will be updated and all gold shops will be treated with respect again. And I mean REALLY updated, like "Jaw Dropping" updated. Then I truly go back to how I treated Gaia in the older days of 2007, replacing the focus on Gaia's disgusting business tactics & sections of the userbase's completely terrible attitudes their parents would be ashamed of with questing for GS and Game Exchange items. @_@

Magic Warrior

The avatars, basically.

Despite the slew of items I don't like with limited themes, I do like to work with challenges (even if they frustratie me) and pretend that countries other than the USA, Japan, or fantasy Medieval Europe exist.

Other than that, I like the occasioneel art contests or commissies I guess, and a hint of RP.

Used to love the MP thingies and doing anon charity, but then that got screwed over, so that's that.

Witty Bibliophile

11,975 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
۞PALADIN۞

※※※※※※※※※※

At this point, absolutely nothing except one RP. I've found a better community elsewhere and am planning to stay there. I am tired of being spammed so I spend real money on a site. Tired of site which sends my anti-virus software screaming because they can't be bothered to maintain it. Tired of a community where the only things to talk about is the constant inflation and new items.

※※※※※※※※※※

۞✧✧✧✧✧۞

Lionheart

all my items I spent over 4 years to accumulate (boy do I regret and not regret that all at the same time), and the Mini Shop/art community.

Plus the layout/graphics/design of Gaia. It just feels like home.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff