Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Smoker

My avatar, I suppose.

You can't come back if you've never really left. IHAVENOLIFE. crying

Dapper Elder

My friends who I Skype with a lot. We play zOMG mostly because that's how all of us met.

Fashionable Nerd

User ImageUser Image
♥ ♥

It is basically akin to clockwork for me.
If I don't turn my computer on in the beginning of my day, in the middle of getting
ready for work, click on the firefox icon, type in 'ga' hit down arrow, enter and then

I'm off off kilter for the rest of the day.

the rats in the c e l l a r you know who you are

Quotable Prophet

pixels!
and people.

gaia is so large, it's simple to find people with similar interests here.
even when your interests keep changing. hell, i met my best friend on gaia.

..and then there are pixels.
i so love them pixels.

Rainbow Hunter

10,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Mark Twain 100
It's a great waste of time. Sad but true x)
I normally take really long hiatus' from this site, mainly because other things call me away.

I came back this time mainly because I got bored one day. And the collection of items I have gained through being back.

Distinct Warlord

Lately I'm in hiatus due duties, but also of lack of interest. Still, I check often just because of the items rather than the community here.

Devoted Hunter

Well, when I was younger I donated cash, so to abandon something I invested money on is preposterous. I also would like to try to hoard and vend into the millions, just for fun. Motivation: boredom and the ability not to leave money behind. Lol!

Alien Invader

I like making avatars too much. They're so fun.

I've been here on and off since 04. There will be like 3-4 month time periods where I never log on and then one day it's like..oh, hey, Gaia. Missed youuuuuu.

Distinct Explorer

Definitely not the users or Diedbitch, that's for sure....
The only thing keeping me coming back and staying here... The fictional side of Gaia, the npcs( not Diedbitch), the plot potential, the view into the Gaia world and character events and character stories through different venues
It's fun
Its becoming a habit I just love the games lol...

Fairy

idk but it needs 2 stop

Wily Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Doggone It! 100
My avatar is cool and all, but I think the main reason I keep coming back is for the friends I have made here.

Even so I can feel myself slipping... I wish I could find something to guarantee my staying here. I haven't found that yet ):

7,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
Forums, friends, zOMG!, and pretty items. The items inspire me sometimes as I'm an artists and designer.
I like how customizable it is, compared to a lot of websites. I used to love making my profile themes, I really want to start doing them again. Gives me and excuse to learn flash profiles.

It's nice to be able to go on a lite mmo, talk about cosplay, lolita, discuss fashion, food, healthy living amongst other things. All in one place too.

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I started gaia in 5th grade im graduating highschool in 2 months. check every 2 years so yeah

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff