25,075 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
this one was way more than 100k yesterday o.o
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/39034
Random Acts of Awesome
tinsel halo was around 4mil a while ago

and wired has been inflating and deflating forever now.
Smh thats damn ridicoulous. That wasnt even a good event item

Dapper Darling

I don't see a problem with AI'd items. Yes, it's frustrating when it's the one item that perfectly matches three hues on your avatar, but everything is pixels. Items are not mandatory for your survival. Mods do regulate the Gaian markets, but sellers are still free to list at whatever prices they like; this is crucial for developing an independent economy. Introducing price floors/ceilings also introduces deadweight loss that affects both sellers and buyers.

If you don't like the price, don't buy it. If buyers aren't buying, sellers will stop selling at that price.

If you /do/ buy, then you've shown the seller that there is a demand for that item even at that price.

tl;dr supply and demand, jilt is a fussy economics major.

Star-Crossed Saint

14,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Cleric 100
I dunno if it's AI or just some weird inflation, but the price the Von Helson Twins doll is going for surprised me. xD; I bought it for 30k and now average is over 80k and the only one on the market is set at 1mil. Wtf.

I still find the skinny jeans price hilarious as well.

Reveler

This.
We do not have enough white gloves as it is.

Heart Mage

25,075 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
solitary creation
This.
We do not have enough white gloves as it is.

well we dont have enough white gloves that have a pose of holding on of the gloves so i bet it isnt so inflated as the demand may want actually item like this one and since it is limited edition i may understand some ppl wanting it rolleyes

Hardcore Unicorn

20,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
✘✘✘
    This ugly item is clearly inflated. Why would I pay 24m for this? Why would I even pay 1m for this?! mad
User Image

Milkbun Doll Inflated quite a bit lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas