A grunny, and then a prunny.

Aoness's Compadre

Big Nerd

15,225 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Team Moira 200
  • Bookworm 100
Masquerade 3nodding
Bangs, makeup, and some quirky face mods.
Hi i'm Greg Mclardie i guess every one have all the things that they want to be in their priority list but you should consider your needs not wants. Well for me i traveled a lot so time is very important for me having my risk watch is the best thing i got.

Kawaii Lunatic

Everyone should have the peasant clothes.
Go buy them. Nao emotion_donotwant

SuccuViv's Bae

Everyone should have a Lovely Lucie and an Kanoko Doll because then I would have one too emotion_donotwant

Barton Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Abomination 100
  • Nerd 50
Lovely Lucie, simply for the Young Lady's Cosmetics pose. It's apart of every, single one of my outfits. It enhances the avatar's face better than any other makeup on the site.

SuccuViv's Bae

Flora Carrow
Lovely Lucie, simply for the Young Lady's Cosmetics pose. It's apart of every, single one of my outfits. It enhances the avatar's face better than any other makeup on the site.

Seriously. I mean it costs around what, 12 million for a little lipstick and some blush?

Totally wish there were more so I could at least afford it sad

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
My go to items are the ones with the multiple face poses like Loathing Style, Princess Manner, All my Feels, Angelic Manner, Rival Style, etc. I think everyone should at least have one of those for fun. surprised

Barton Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Abomination 100
  • Nerd 50
Errodu
Flora Carrow

Seriously. I mean it costs around what, 12 million for a little lipstick and some blush?

It's 19 mil. D; I can understand where you're coming from. That price is SUPER ridiculous, especially when you're only looking to use one pose, but sadly not much more so than any of our other coveted items. If I hadn't bought Lovely Lucie during the '11 Black Friday Sale, I know I would probably not have it equipped today. (Wish I had had the smarts to buy two.)

SuccuViv's Bae

Flora Carrow
Errodu
Flora Carrow

It's 19 mil. D; I can understand where you're coming from. That price is SUPER ridiculous, especially when you're only looking to use one pose, but sadly not much more so than any of our other coveted items. If I hadn't bought Lovely Lucie during the '11 Black Friday Sale, I know I would probably not have it equipped today. (Wish I had had the smarts to buy two.)

If you had bought two I'd be begging you for the other xd

Let alone all the other items I need to get that are pitifully over 5 million gold each. Gold is such a hassle to obtain - The only real way I know how to earn tons of gold right now is through Heralds of Chaos, and even then it's sketchy since the game is bugged and frustrating.

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Basic items like plain gloves, socks, stockings, and leggings. Simple yet very useful for certain themes or if you want some colors to stand out.

Anxious Werewolf

16,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • The Wolf Within 100
If you have a darker skin then you need effieminate.
Amazing red lips for super cheap.

Also Ichabod's Horsemen for being headless and a really nice centaur body that isn't squashed or has broken legs.
Oh. Prince Cardinalis for great black bangs that also cut into masks and face covering hair.

Barton Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Abomination 100
  • Nerd 50
Errodu
Flora Carrow
Errodu
Flora Carrow

If you had bought two I'd be begging you for the other xd

Let alone all the other items I need to get that are pitifully over 5 million gold each. Gold is such a hassle to obtain - The only real way I know how to earn tons of gold right now is through Heralds of Chaos, and even then it's sketchy since the game is bugged and frustrating.

xD I have users sending me messages all of the time about mine. I sometimes wonder how bad it is for the users selling theirs in the MP. o.o;;

Preach it! Heralds of Chaos, eh? I've never tried it. (Not much into video games/MMORPGS.) But, still good to know that it gives out a decent amount of gold. I used to Booty Grab for the same reason, but it got a little monotonous after a while, so I stopped.

I try to stick mostly with my old school favorites and gold shop items when it comes to my avatar's outfits. I also complete as many free GC offers as I can in order to buy the newer items I want without breaking into the ol' bank account.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff