Welcome to Gaia! ::

Snowy Fairy

23,440 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Distrustul Officer 50
I think the Secret Sparkles are really versatile. I've used them for more outfits than I ever expected to.

Also I think that small wigs (the buzz-cut and bald ones are best, but even ones that just have very short hair work) are useful for working with the head-modifying items that don't remove the hair, like the Paper Afro and Starhat and such.)

Also personally I use Seafoam Gown and the Babydoll items a lot, but those ones are more of a personal preference and less of a 'this works for everything'. XD

Interstellar Enchantress

23,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
It's probably already been mentioned, but Masquerade is my most used item, hands down.

I love it because it lets me change my mouth to go with what I'm wearing, which makes more of a difference than you'd expect! I have two now so that I can make a more smokey eye look if I want to (like now). Seriously, for all the fuss made over the Agape Scissors on another thread (and here), Masquerade has by far been my best investment, and I bought it with gold before it's price shot up! ^.^

Masquerade. (Buy it. Wear it. Love it.)
Note: I've read the entire thread and Masquerade has been mentioned a lot, probably more than any other item.

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
neutral starter boots! they go with EVERYTHING! except pure white avis, lol domokun stargate

A Snack

Interstellar Enchantress

23,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
I'm putting this followup post since my last one mentioned an item a lot of people won't want to save up for. xd

After Masquerade, there are three shoe types that I absolutely adore and use more than just about any other item outside of Masquerade. What is more, they are DIRT CHEAP.

1) Beat Slim Shoes (any color) - most expensive of the set at 200g a pair, but you can get them all in less than a week on DC funding alone.

2) Starter Rocker Girl Flats (any color) - 5g each and absolutely awesome!

3) Starter Fantasy Boots (any color) - 5g each and great both over and under pants!

Also, I make great use of the Lovely Genie earrings.

fradrian's Significant Otter

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
Humss a very good pair of black shoes, if you have a good pair of shoes, they will go with everything... also an arms mod like the ones in rosmund or s-pop, hums masquerade for female avis(or anyone who wants makeup) and maybe saint ciel agape for the hair mod.
For me also Scarlet mist for the black lipstick, I wear it almost in every outfit,
and a must for every one, bloody and scarry item. something like case of pietro, any scar always make any avatar into an awesome avatar.

Magic Hero

If you're a girl, you should have a Little Lucie.

Additionally, Masquerade is INSANELY useful for versatile accessories.

In a relationship with A Bunch Of Cats

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Any sundaes sweets for female and masquerade for males and females

Magic Hero

Everyone should have at least 5 or so great statement hats. There are some great gold shops hats, contrary to popular belief, and collecting a bunch of cheap little accessories can make a plain avi really pop!

Omnipresent Poster

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Einrick

Equipping some now, thank you. You saved my avi some mean blisters.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff