Welcome to Gaia! ::

Justice Saint

15,650 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Elysium's Hero 300
  • Bonfire Starter 300
Selling older stuff for new ones,

Art commissions when I get the right amount of gold for a piece or a couple piece.

Gifting friends Stuff off their wishlists and whatnot.

Lavish Lunatic

Trying to make my avatars perfect. I CAN'T HELP IT! gonk

I will nitpick and nitpick until I am completely satisfied and then use that avatar for weeks.

Bashful Exhibitionist

17,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Dressing up several times until I can make something I like. I don't even save the outfits I make and there are days I can't even decide.

And I love collecting armor. I'm still frustrated that I can't afford the expensive ones.

Adored Player

User Image
I'm obessed with trying to make my avatars cutieful. emotion_kirakira
And making my profiles prettiful. :3

Loyal Gatekeeper

Vanilla Bunnie
User Image
I'm obessed with trying to make my avatars cutieful. emotion_kirakira
And making my profiles prettiful. :3

Whos going to see your profile?

Its private.

Adored Player

Lapin Lequesne

Its private.

User Image
So ? My friends can see it. It's Friend's Only, not private.
It won't change the fact that it's pretty.

Interesting Genius

5,000 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Pet Lover 100
Vanilla Bunnie
Lapin Lequesne

Its private.

User Image
So ? My friends can see it. It's Friend's Only, not private.
It won't change the fact that it's pretty.

I know you have the cutest profiles & avi ever >///< hehe

Cute Cutie-Pie

13,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Anabaena
Trying to make my avatars perfect. I CAN'T HELP IT! gonk

I will nitpick and nitpick until I am completely satisfied and then use that avatar for weeks.

That's a tough addiction. @ .@ I've finally beaten that one. I'd nitpick and nitpick... and get my outfit to a place that I could at least tolerate it. And then I'd change it quickly after that to a new challenge after I just couldn't stand looking at the flaws of the old outfit much longer. x _____x;

Now I live with the flaws. Of course, it's also much easier to live with them now since I'm offline more often. I'm not staring at my avatar for hoursss~

Old addictions I had on Gaia was collecting one of every MC that was released since I started collecting. I gave up on that looooong after I realized that I didn't like any of the items I was buying. > <; That was soooo tough to break the old ways.

I also wanted one of every event item of the events that were released after I joined. It was easy enough. ....And then Gaia started to put all the events on during the times when I'd have zero access to or ability to sign on to the internet. @ .@; And some of those items get expensive. DDD: ....I was all good with spending my time to get those items for "free" but I didn't see all of them as being worth actual gold. So. Yeah. I no longer have that addiction.

Really, I don't know what my current Gaia addiction is. I don't have to change my avatar every 5 minutes like I used to. I'm sure I've still got one or else I wouldn't be logged into this site right now.

Perfect Saint

Low level mindless activity like bumping, grinding in zOMG and playing Intro in Heralds of Chaos.

Dangerous Ladykiller

10,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
Hoarding gold. I like having a large sum of gold on me with no intention to buy. I feel so poor with just 27mil on me.

Questionable Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
Making an AV I like. I will spend so much time on that, and only post like once a day. If it's not perfect it drives me nuts.

Then it's commissions when I'm actually doing them.

Friendly Regular

11,050 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Grunnies. Not diedrich or however you spell it. The real, original grunnies.
Halloween.
And my avatar.

Loyal Informer

Collecting items and making outfits. Spending hours and hours and hours making outfits. Making one decent outfit every week and having 80-90 failures. XD

I used to have a "Failure" folder on my desktop filled with outfits that just didn't work out, but had combinations I wanted to use in the future. Sadly I deleted the folder one day when I was cleaning out my desktop.
I don't even know anymore.

Fashionable Heckler

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Posting random s**t in the chatterbox, and buying new items once I hit my 8 million or higher gold count.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games