• Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
AliceLoathesWonderland
Enchanted Blue
AliceLoathesWonderland
Enchanted Blue
AliceLoathesWonderland

RL kittens, itty bitty kitties, are my kryptonite.
My boyfriend and i do not want children, but i told him we are going to have kittens when we finally live together.
KITTENS

They're... they're so freaking cute! GAWD!

ikr?
I don't want to be a rl cat lady and cant foster kittens atm due to health problems. But pixel kitties.
yes.
gimmie

Haha yeah. Don't want to cross that boundary! *content with petting kitties whenever she visits petco* I have 3 dogs at home anyways xP

I have one big grumpy persianxragdoll cat.
He hates the world.
So i collect pixels that will love me forever n_n

OO I love my sister's smushy ragdoll. He's a fat and lazy fella but sooo clingy and always wanting love biggrin

Supernatural Elder

35,950 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
Shiny items. I'm like a cat chasing a laser pointer. I MUST HAVE THE SHINY!

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Enchanted Blue
AliceLoathesWonderland
Enchanted Blue
AliceLoathesWonderland
Enchanted Blue
AliceLoathesWonderland

RL kittens, itty bitty kitties, are my kryptonite.
My boyfriend and i do not want children, but i told him we are going to have kittens when we finally live together.
KITTENS

They're... they're so freaking cute! GAWD!

ikr?
I don't want to be a rl cat lady and cant foster kittens atm due to health problems. But pixel kitties.
yes.
gimmie

Haha yeah. Don't want to cross that boundary! *content with petting kitties whenever she visits petco* I have 3 dogs at home anyways xP

He hates the world.

OO I love my sister's smushy ragdoll. He's a fat and lazy fella but sooo clingy and always wanting love biggrin

I wish Frank loved love crying

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
AliceLoathesWonderland
Enchanted Blue
AliceLoathesWonderland
Enchanted Blue
AliceLoathesWonderland

ikr?
yes.
gimmie

He hates the world.

I wish Frank loved love crying

Aww crying Try buying his love with treats and toys D:

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Mermaid tails. I collect them and if Gaia releases a new one, I have to buy it! I currently own one of every mermaid tail available, so I just keep an eye out for new ones. And, backgrounds. I don't buy EVERY background item I see but I certainly have an addiction of sorts. When a new RIG comes out, the first thing I search for are new backgrounds. (new RIGs usually have at least one) My decision to buy rests not only on the price, but how unique and different it is compared to other backgrounds. For instance, we have several sunny daytime white-sands-and-blue-waters beach backgrounds. If Gaia releases another beach background, it has to have something different about it to make me buy it, even if it's a small change like having a dark sky and dark waters, or being a nighttime background.

Kovarr's Waifu

Friendly Noob

10,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Marketplace +Greed emotion_sweatdrop . When I log in, I'm always checking out new items and my wishlist, must sell stuff and play booty grab since many items I've been saving up for quite sometime always seem to inflate o3o

Naughty Pants

My Gaia addictions?

The WG, my avi, buying things when I should be saving gold.

My avi and the WG go hand in hand. I have become obsessed with creating avi's that aren't just matchy-matchy, but ones that have a character to them so I can post in character in the more RP threads in the WG

The whole buying things nips me in the bud. I love pixels. I hoard pixels. But if I saved gold, I could get the really expensive pixels I have wanted since day one. Like that Devil Tail.

'cept I'll buy less expensive things along the way and just deplete my stash. Such is Gaian life.

Trash Witch

Does just 'being here' count? Kind of like how one gets addicted to a daily stroll through the park, with all it entails in terms of chattering birds, more and less pleasant-to-look-at people, and shifting weather conditions? Because that's what it feels like. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

MaxKon's Wife

Fluffy Fatcat

27,865 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Fishing! <3

Aged Misfit

Ninja posting. ninja
And reading forums when I should be sleeping. *ahermcough* sweatdrop
My profile counts on occasion too. When I update it, I work on it for several days to make sure it's just so.

Receiver

Its good to know there are people like you addicted to buying art. keeps my business going 4laugh

My only addiction on here is buying items.

Picatin's Bae

It used to be zOMG. Then the shadow orbs came. Then I shifted my focus back to getting the spirit version of my avatar, and now that I have it, basically nothing.

Mega Bit

Enchanted Blue
Ambiverted
reading thread after thread without posting. Yeah, i'm kinda a creep like that, but i forget that it is forum and keep reading like it's some novel. I've even disabled sigs so they don't break my flow.

Also item collecting, but it is usually is secondary to reading forums.

Another interesting avatar! Sorry I broke your addiction. You posted emo

hehe I guess so, but I've been actively working on posting more. If I didn't I'd just read everything forever xp

Royal Werewolf

43,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
I think mine would be making new outfits for my avi. Even when I have avi block, I just keep playing around until something comes to mind.

And, hanging out in the WG! whee

Enduring Hero

My avatar is my obsession. Creating her outfits and her backstory, buying art of her-I spend a lot of time crafting my alter ego.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff