Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Blufoo
Mostly lurking the main forums and haunting my guilds. Other than that it would be my avi, staring at her or playing with my inventory dress-up. I also spend time thinking about who she is even when I'm not logged on. I have a mini user story line going I'd like to one day get sketched out and linked or posted. That's a lot of work, so right now I just catalog my ideas.

Oo interesting. What sort of storyline do you have so far?

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
AliceLoathesWonderland
Cats.
Yep.
I love dem cats

There seems to be an unusually large fanbase for cats on the internet in general O.O

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Enchanted Blue
AliceLoathesWonderland
Cats.
Yep.
I love dem cats

There seems to be an unusually large fanbase for cats on the internet in general O.O

RL kittens, itty bitty kitties, are my kryptonite.
My boyfriend and i do not want children, but i told him we are going to have kittens when we finally live together.
KITTENS

Distinct Explorer

AliceLoathesWonderland
Cats.
Yep.
I love dem cats
everyone loves cats. You shouldn't be on the net if you don't like cats
you might like Kitten Rumble, if you have a an iphone. hinthint

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Enchanted Blue
VKiera
My Gaian addictions include:

My avi > zOMG> the GCD>HoC> NPC writing contests

In that precise order.

I never could really get into HoC :c

It does take a bit of work and you have to be the kind of person who likes strategy games, I also use to play the Yi-Gi-Oh card game when I was much younger, so I'm not new to this kinda 'war' card game.

Currently I'm at lv 46 out of 80. emotion_awesome

It's a great way to kill time for me, I like to play the computer a lot. Player vs Player can be fun, but it's also frustrating if you play someone who's a jerk or a sore loser.

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
AliceLoathesWonderland
Enchanted Blue
AliceLoathesWonderland
Cats.
Yep.
I love dem cats

My boyfriend and i do not want children, but i told him we are going to have kittens when we finally live together.
KITTENS

They're... they're so freaking cute! GAWD!

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Enchanted Blue
AliceLoathesWonderland
Enchanted Blue
AliceLoathesWonderland
Cats.
Yep.
I love dem cats

KITTENS

ikr?
I don't want to be a rl cat lady and cant foster kittens atm due to health problems. But pixel kitties.
yes.
gimmie

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Fractale
AliceLoathesWonderland
Cats.
Yep.
I love dem cats
everyone loves cats. You shouldn't be on the net if you don't like cats
you might like Kitten Rumble, if you have a an iphone. hinthint

Sadly i refuse to smartphone and faceboob.
Boycottttt.
But i just spend a lot of my internet time looking at kittens, cubs and such.

Celestial Elder

Enchanted Blue
Blufoo
Mostly lurking the main forums and haunting my guilds. Other than that it would be my avi, staring at her or playing with my inventory dress-up. I also spend time thinking about who she is even when I'm not logged on. I have a mini user story line going I'd like to one day get sketched out and linked or posted. That's a lot of work, so right now I just catalog my ideas.

So far basic character backgrounds, episodes with humor, one storyline that mixes Metamorphosis/Transformation and Forbidden Love told in an unconventional way. Not like the modern day teen angst stuff you usually see. One of my mules is part of this plot.

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
VKiera
Enchanted Blue
VKiera

In that precise order.

It does take a bit of work and you have to be the kind of person who likes strategy games, I also use to play the Yi-Gi-Oh card game when I was much younger, so I'm not new to this kinda 'war' card game.

It's a great way to kill time for me, I like to play the computer a lot. Player vs Player can be fun, but it's also frustrating if you play someone who's a jerk or a sore loser.

Oo I used to play and collect yu-gi-oh cards but I sucked and never really got the hang of it haha.

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
AliceLoathesWonderland
Enchanted Blue
AliceLoathesWonderland
Enchanted Blue
AliceLoathesWonderland
Cats.
Yep.
I love dem cats

KITTENS

ikr?
I don't want to be a rl cat lady and cant foster kittens atm due to health problems. But pixel kitties.
yes.
gimmie

Haha yeah. Don't want to cross that boundary! *content with petting kitties whenever she visits petco* I have 3 dogs at home anyways xP

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Blufoo
Enchanted Blue
Blufoo

So far basic character backgrounds, episodes with humor, one storyline that mixes Metamorphosis/Transformation and Forbidden Love told in an unconventional way. Not like the modern day teen angst stuff you usually see. One of my mules is part of this plot.

Fobidden love redface

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Enchanted Blue
VKiera
Enchanted Blue
VKiera

In that precise order.

Oo I used to play and collect yu-gi-oh cards but I sucked and never really got the hang of it haha.

I actually never got to play them often either, I was a girl in a mainly boys game and I also live in a small town, not many other people into at the time. Did play a few times in high school though. ha.

I pretty sure I still have a shoe box in my closet full of them. I collected them for their art too.

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Enchanted Blue
AliceLoathesWonderland
Enchanted Blue
AliceLoathesWonderland
Enchanted Blue
AliceLoathesWonderland
Cats.
Yep.
I love dem cats

KITTENS

ikr?
yes.
gimmie

Haha yeah. Don't want to cross that boundary! *content with petting kitties whenever she visits petco* I have 3 dogs at home anyways xP

I have one big grumpy persianxragdoll cat.
He hates the world.
So i collect pixels that will love me forever n_n

Distinct Vampire

RIGS/CI's.
I've been purchasing advance chances for a while now and I get all excited waiting for the seal to weaken and then I buy at least two bundles after that.

I need to stop, it's a very expensive addiction.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff