I keep telling myself I'd stop, but nuuuuu! gonk

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
hpanna
Art collecting too. XD I used to frequent the art freebies a lot in my first few years but that dwindled. I just hang out and browse art shops a lot now.
It's one of the main reasons that keep me on Gaia nowadays.

When you get really nice art for a bargain emotion_kirakira *swoon*

Cluttered Kitten

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Lapin Lequesne
Milk Kittea
User Image
As simple as it sounds, my avi is my obsession. If Milk is perfect, then all is right with the Gaia world.
Sometimes I'm so obsessed with my avi that I can't help but look at her on different pages.
My profile, my forum posts, in the header, etc. Pixels make me so happy, it's pretty ridiculous.

Any female on gaia should also be adding this to the end of their post.
razz
User Image
Hahaha. Now I just feel self-absorbed. xp

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Grave Trade
Enchanted Blue
Grave Trade
Enchanted Blue
Grave Trade
Enchanted Blue
Art commissions! I am addicted to buying art @_@ I don't really have millions lying around collecting dust like many avid art collectors you see lurking around the art request forum. However, what I lack in gold, I make up for in... nothing really. I can't stop! It's been so long since I've bought any art and now I'm just whittling away the last bit I've been saving up for my dream avatars. Oh my poor empty pockets :c

So what sort of uncontrollable habit do you have on Gaia?

Can't stop reeling in those fishes, hoping for the big one?
Are you a puzzle maniac, solving those expert levels like a boss?
Do you like to hang out with Crazy Pete as you diligently search the dumpsters?

Definitely has to be buying and selling for a profit. I'm not sure what it is but I love making 200k off a few sales even though I don't use the extra gg to do anything buy buy and sell more items.

Yeep, that's how I make my money too. It's not really reeling in the dough as fast as I spend it though :c

My business has come to a bit of a screeching halt as of lately. Just about doubled a mil in 2-3 months but a large portion of my money is tied up in items no body wants so my fun turns to...well, here lol

Eesh you got stuck with some hard to sells?
Not as much that as I bought the items at a good price but the MP dropped before I could get rid of them. So now I'm trying to decide weather it's better to cut my losses or hope that the market goes back up. I feel like this is just practice for becoming a stock broker lol

Yeah predicting prices gonk

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Leizce
Rigs.
I keep telling myself I'd stop, but nuuuuu! gonk

Oh my gosh this^
You can't just open one bundle. Nope.

Feral Saint

Collecting and buying event items, though I wish I have collected the previous ones from pasts years.

Distinct Explorer

Enchanted Blue
Fractale
I admit it. I'm a Gaia map maniac. *holds up hands in defeat*
I obsess over analyzing it and researching potential areas that could be on it, and NPC's that could be assigned to those areas..... Crazy stuff.

Gotta admit, this is probably the most interesting gaia addiction. Where does Carl live? surprised
Well, it depends, I guess. XD I can say that it's interesting, for me- though sometimes It can be frustrating, all the research and stuff that goes into it. for the average onlooker, I'm not so sure how interesting such an obsession would be to them. especially since most don't really care about Gaia or its maps or characters.

*pulls up Google maps*
Carl's current resident is in Barton Town

Mega Bit

reading thread after thread without posting. Yeah, i'm kinda a creep like that, but i forget that it is forum and keep reading like it's some novel. I've even disabled sigs so they don't break my flow.

Also item collecting, but it is usually is secondary to reading forums.

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
My Gaian addictions include:

My avi > zOMG> the GCD>HoC> NPC writing contests

In that precise order.

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Iorhea Angellus
Collecting and buying event items, though I wish I have collected the previous ones from pasts years.

Yeah might do that myself at some point. I missed out on quite a few items.

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Fractale
Enchanted Blue
Fractale
I admit it. I'm a Gaia map maniac. *holds up hands in defeat*
I obsess over analyzing it and researching potential areas that could be on it, and NPC's that could be assigned to those areas..... Crazy stuff.

Gotta admit, this is probably the most interesting gaia addiction. Where does Carl live? surprised
Well, it depends, I guess. XD I can say that it's interesting, for me- though sometimes It can be frustrating, all the research and stuff that goes into it. for the average onlooker, I'm not so sure how interesting such an obsession would be to them. especially since most don't really care about Gaia or its maps or characters.

*pulls up Google maps*
Carl's current resident is in Barton Town

*goes zoology mode and spies on Carl*

Celestial Elder

Mostly lurking the main forums and haunting my guilds. Other than that it would be my avi, staring at her or playing with my inventory dress-up. I also spend time thinking about who she is even when I'm not logged on. I have a mini user story line going I'd like to one day get sketched out and linked or posted. That's a lot of work, so right now I just catalog my ideas.

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Ambiverted
reading thread after thread without posting. Yeah, i'm kinda a creep like that, but i forget that it is forum and keep reading like it's some novel. I've even disabled sigs so they don't break my flow.

Also item collecting, but it is usually is secondary to reading forums.

Another interesting avatar! Sorry I broke your addiction. You posted emo

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
VKiera
My Gaian addictions include:

My avi > zOMG> the GCD>HoC> NPC writing contests

In that precise order.

I never could really get into HoC :c