Welcome to Gaia! ::

I enjoy watching some anime and looking at some comics related to anime.
5 years ago I was introduced to Poke'mon. Then as the years went by
Some one told me about Yu-gi-go. I watched alot of episodes. As the
present day I watch Naruto and some tonomi on cartoon network.
Well I don't want to keep blabling on about my life...

I was introduced to gaia 7 months ago by Vuku. It had alot to offer me
so i gave it a try. My favorite thing on gaia is the fact that everything is structured and well put together. I love the fact that it teaches you to save.
And if I want to talk to anyone In relation to anime I just come here.
So i have alot of favorite things in gaia. I like everything it has to offer.

So now I need your imput...
Please do not bump in GCD. ^^; it is a very slow moving forum, and there is no need for bumping. Fret not, your thread will probably stay on the front page for a few hours without you touching it. XD

Cha`~ to answer your question, my favorite thing about Gaia is how much it prepares artists for the "real world", as much as an online forum can, anyways. ^^ You get practice, you get "paid", and it's really great in prepping them for the future.

I have a weird "favorite" I'm sure. XD Most people will say the items or gold or fishing or something like that, but I'm stick in artist mode right now.
Nyome
Please do not bump in GCD. ^^; it is a very slow moving forum, and there is no need for bumping. Fret not, your thread will probably stay on the front page for a few hours without you touching it. XD

Cha`~ to answer your question, my favorite thing about Gaia is how much it prepares artists for the "real world", as much as an online forum can, anyways. ^^ You get practice, you get "paid", and it's really great in prepping them for the future.

I have a weird "favorite" I'm sure. XD Most people will say the items or gold or fishing or something like that, but I'm stick in artist mode right now.

I agree with you mostly
i like gia it is my favorite game surprised domokun domokun surprised
I like Gaia because of the pretty art work....
I love the way you get ot know other people in the world.

I also love anime, so these drawings and the clothing make it totally awesome!!!!

I neeeeedddd to know how to get that artwork near your signature!!!!!! mad

Familiar Friend

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
My favourite thing about gaia is how I can come here and waste a whole day away without even realizing it.
My favorite thing about Gaia is the feeling you get when you get something you've been saving for.. forever. xD

Yes, I also agree with Lull. Gaia is just a great site. ^-^

Dramatic Hunter

What I like about Gaia?

The friendly users, not the n00bs, not the l33ts, just the cool people. I don't meet many like them in real life and value having a chance to chat to them all the way from Scotland.

I also agree with Ayane and Lull ^^
The avatar system and the NPCs/storyline...
Lull
My favourite thing about gaia is how I can come here and waste a whole day away without even realizing it.

That can be a good and a bad thing if ya ask me lol, but I enjoy gaia much, I like all the people here and such, the nice things to discuss from time to time and such. The Avatars are fun to mess with, and fishing is when it works <.< not working for me currently sad anywho.. Yea, ill also agree with Lull there, because that is so true..
Untrained Assassin
I like Gaia because of the pretty art work....

same here
I like Gaia because it's main feature is the forums. You don't have any pets to feed or anything.

I also think that the idea for avatars was genius.

Quotable Conventioneer

8,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
the avatars and the community. Really, you don't get the same feel on Neopets, whereas I've made tons of friends on Gaia.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff