Demonic Lunatic

12,650 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
Obviously this would be a personal opinion and experience. Anyway, title says it all, and if you could include a reason why, that would be nice. (So the staff might take some ideas that we enjoyed the most and possibly add them in later events. If the staff of gaia saw this thread that is...)

My personal favorite halloween event has to be the pre-zomg event (Humans vs Zombies vs Dark Elves vs Vampires).

My reasons are:

-4 teams instead of the usual 2 (Usually happens on summer events, like the summer camp and the rejected olympics)

-Being able to change from team to another. (Even though the event ended with a 'stalemate', the event still felt a bit more balance compared to some other events, like SIN vs BOO, and the latest one we have. I don't get it why the skins and such are STILL soulbound to us.)

-Subforums where only certain races had access and being able to heal in peace (Yeaaah..)

-Personalized items for the teams (Gives people an actual reason to change teams. Still got my zombie's final mutation because of how unique it looked back then)

-A rank system instead of pay more to do more (Makes more sense than paying...)