Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Gaian

I'm just curious. What's your preferred salon eyes and hair and why?
Very simple question, but I hope to see a lot of answers emotion_kirakira

Mine are the light brown precious bangs hair and the inquisitive brown eyes, like so;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Personally because I feel like brown is the softest and the most versatile option for avatar making without wigs/"contacts", and I like the look of these. Sweet and natural, I guess.
What about you? emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

███████████████

I use inquisitive eyes also. Usually the black ones.
I have a bald base though. It makes it easier for me to see how items look, without hair all in the way.

Friendly Friend

I will always love the bubble eyes!

Golden Gaian

axecaliva

I will always love the bubble eyes!

Those were my first eyes! Blue ones, though.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
She had darker brown skin for ~2 years before i changed it recently

i chose a short haircut because long hair gets in the way when i view stuff in the MP

Friendly Friend

Existential Existence
User Image
She had darker brown skin for ~2 years before i changed it recently

i chose a short haircut because long hair gets in the way when i view stuff in the MP

Good choice! That's the best short haircut in the shops I think 3nodding

Demonic Lover

User Image

Valentina hairstyle and Monae eyes <3
Light blonde and green respectively C: I overmod my avatar all the time so they never get to see the light of day, but someone special made the hair and eyes and I love them so they make me smile when I get right down to my base XD changing them would be way too wrong, they'll stay forever like that, I haven't gone back since they were released so XD <333

I go from tone A to tone C all the time though x 3x I think C might be my favorite (makeup looks so much better in my opinion) but some of my girls are light skinned so I usually have around 20 skin potions XD;

Mouth-less avatars creep me out but I'm usually using the Lovely Lucie makeup, so my base is usually mouth-less x ox

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

See my hair? There you go. Eyes, I still use my salon. Right now they're being covered by Chuchip's Blessing. They're "Girl's Bright Eyes".

Time-traveling Senshi

Underneath this wig and Love's Warrior face I have the same silver Terra Twist and very first option for eyes in gray that I've had since I came back to the site in 2007.

Shy Warrior

User Image
Mine is the purple silken hair and blue doll eyes.
Used to have gray tapered which were the original eyes I used.
Though at one point I switched to the round eyes, but went back the tapered after a few months. Think I've only been using the doll eyes for the last year.
Originally I had the palest skin tone, tapered gray eyes and girls hunter red. Cycled through alot of hair styles till the silken style came out.
Used the purple silken hair as a part of my previous semi-permanent character and haven't the heart to change it.
User Image

S'pose my current avatar is a default look too xp

Perfect Pumpkin

My default look changes every now and again. I swap between male and female so often that I don't even bother checking what it looks like..

Green Gaian

User Image

Mohawk. All day every day. That's how I roll. cool

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Maggot
Mohawk. All day every day. That's how I roll. cool
emotion_brofist

I had no idea we had pink mohawks

User Image

Golden Gaian

Slick Southpaw

dramallama only thing that really changes is the size of my snake and some additional enhancements. /b]

I snickered. emotion_dowant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces