Welcome to Gaia! ::

EEEK GHOST!!

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 8, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2

I freaked out 1st time I sae em becouse I was changing my avy and it poped up I thoght I killed my avy. gonk

Vicious Glitch

9,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I miss those ghosties so much. <3 I try to keep them alive in my sigs, but I really do hope they will play a bigger role in the future.
Kichigai M.
I miss those ghosties so much. <3 I try to keep them alive in my sigs, but I really do hope they will play a bigger role in the future.
What did they do in the first place, is what I wanna know!! gonk

Vicious Glitch

9,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
CrayZee

They were just a decorated use for the FAQ page back then. Nothing more at the time. 3nodding
Kichigai M.
CrayZee

They were just a decorated use for the FAQ page back then. Nothing more at the time. 3nodding
Hmm.. interesting. With all the demon and angel type items going around, they're sure to play an importance I should think. surprised *wishes he had angel or demon gear* X_X! Maybe avatars will be allowed to "die"... hmm...

Vicious Glitch

9,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
CrayZee
Hmm.. interesting. With all the demon and angel type items going around, they're sure to play an importance I should think. surprised *wishes he had angel or demon gear* X_X! Maybe avatars will be allowed to "die"... hmm...

That is what I'm hoping for in the future.

..... Perhaps monsters for a battle system? XD Maybeeeee~ But I can't possibly kill what I love so much.
Neva seen them b4
Sometimes the little flying angel ghost shows up after saving your avatar. *shrugs* They're just cute little decorative relics from Gaia's past. heart
I got one of those flying angels during the Easter event when I tried to go into my profile. It told me that the system was too busy and to try again later. One of the cute angels was flying above the message. whee
i hope the ghost turn into pet's someday sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces