Welcome to Gaia! ::

anybody know becuase I'm curious as to what it is

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
That's what everyone is trying to find out. No one knows, but when it does fill up the next event will take place.

Aged Fatcat

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
For the Gambino towers which I think is dedicated to the lost memory of his son 3nodding Gino 3nodding
Kitty_Meow_Meow_13
For the Gambino towers which I think is dedicated to the lost memory of his son 3nodding Gino 3nodding

thats it I thought he might give like Items to those who donated because when you donate he says he won't forget that you did it
No one really knows ...except Lanzer and V0
Kitty_Meow_Meow_13

I'm hopeing its to get Gino's memory back. He is Gambino and he would pay anything to get his son back
Ryu akijin
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=321185530&highlight=#321185530
You are an idiot.

Dapper Lunatic

well I'd say to cure his sons "AMESHIA" which of course is simbolised in Pokemon with a question mark

Frozen Sex Symbol

I think its going to be huge lazer attached at the top to destory the Von Sisters.
Deism
I think its going to be huge lazer attached at the top to destory the Von Sisters.
Hopefully. whee
Animeking007
well I'd say to cure his sons "AMESHIA" which of course is simbolised in Pokemon with a question mark

stare ... *lodges a pen in animeking007's tempel* don't speak

Newbie Noob

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
It's a question mark for a reason. No one knows....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff