This poll closed on June 12, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Fashionable Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
I am sixteen going on seventeen, and no, I do not lie about my age. Esh pointless unless I'm rping, but a lot of the characters I play are around my age anyway.

As for guessing other people's ages, going off the ages of my friends on Gaia, 12 to 22. eek

Darn it! You didn't specify your birthday! gonk Oh don't know how old you are Baldr-sama. I say between the age 15 and 20. gonk
Your age (optional smile )? turning 13 on june 16 so im 12
Do you lie about your age on gaia? hell no
Guess other people's ages. 15
Guess my age. OLD rofl
I am 21, and I don't lie about my age as I am the best age ever....
ninja Umm.. not guessing, we all know the average age on gaia. And you sir, are 15, you said so in another thread.
I'm 15 and I never lie bout my age 'cause whats the point of doin' that. I think it's foolish to lie bout your age.
I'm guessing the average would be 13 to 16.
I am 17, I don't lie about my age.
I confess that I often end up thinking that other users are younger than they actually are due to poor grammer and spelling.
I am 12. Never lied, not afraid to say it.
I joined Gaia when I was 10. Deal with it.
Most gaians are...15. Just a guess.
And you're 17. razz
OK, OK , OK. I just turned 39 years old TODAY! 4laugh No, I don't lie about my age and I have no reason to. rolleyes I think Gaia is a great place FOR ALL AGES. razz Besides, you're only as old as you feel....and I feel 39 years YOUNG! razz Love you all. heart

I think you are about 18 years old....but I could be wrong. 3nodding
I'm 24, yep...I'm one of the "old people" *giggle* I don't mind in the least, either. I have no difficulty whatsoever in respecting people younger than me. They have to simply remember one thing...to gain respect you must show respect.

I honestly believe that people who are into RPGs, anime, art, and other things which require creativity and imagination are far more mature than their chronological age...it's just life experience they lack.

There is no reason why younglings and us geriatrics can't coexist on this site or any other. Everyone has something to learn from someone else, regardless of age...and we are all here to have fun, right?

*getting my 1 gold deposit on the soapbox back*

Petrina

"when 900 years old you be, look as good, you will not."
--Yoda, Star Wars, episode VI--
Your age (optional : ) Opting out. blaugh

Do you lie about your age on gaia? Nah, I just don't bother mentioning it... wink

Guess my age. Hmm... Proper grammar and spelling. Very little in the way of slang or netspeak or 1337. Rather mature. Yet still able to crack a joke and just be silly...

I'd say late teens to early twenties... probably a quite well-rounded and mature 18ish individual. (Though there is the possibility that you're an extremely-mature-for-your-age 16er or a rather laid-back 30+.)

'course, I've only read maybe only a hadful of posts from you, so this is all purely conjecture at this point... So I could be totally and complete wrong... sweatdrop

-S@m
Your age (optional smile )15
Do you lie about your age on gaia? no whats the piont im not lokking for a bf.
Guess other people's ages.
Guess my age. i don't know anout 17
Katz_Mew
OK, OK , OK. I just turned 39 years old TODAY! 4laugh No, I don't lie about my age and I have no reason to. rolleyes I think Gaia is a great place FOR ALL AGES. razz Besides, you're only as old as you feel....and I feel 39 years YOUNG! razz Love you all. heart

I think you are about 18 years old....but I could be wrong. 3nodding

HAPPY Belated B-Day!! Remember, you're only as old as the person...wait, wait, wait...that isn't right. You're only as old as you think you...no, no, no...that isn't it either. hmmm....got it! Middle age is always 10 years older than whatever age you are currently. *giggle*

Petrina
I'm 14, and I very rarely lie about my age. When I do, it's to make me younger. I really, REALLY, hate being 14 >__<;; <--Just turned 14
I am 14.
Ah I don't lie about my age.

?? I am really bad about guessing ages. I think most the people on gaia are 14-20 tho. surprised
i am 15, i see no need to lie. even if i did, my birthday is on me profile.
Your age (optional smile )? I'm only 12. sad
Do you lie about your age on gaia? Yeah, it's fun making people think I'm 6 or 69.
Guess other people's ages. The average age range for Gaians is 13-17, so I'd guess the average age for Gaians is 15 or 16.
Guess my age. 16?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces