Welcome to Gaia! ::

Your age?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on June 12, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

This question has been plaguing me for a while. For a long time, I thought it was around 15, and yet, a few months ago, I discovered that it was a LOT older. Most people on here are like, 19 or 20 years old @.@.

Your age (optional smile )?
Do you lie about your age on gaia?
Guess other people's ages.
Guess my age.
Hmmm....the average age...
A billion!
blaugh

Dapper Gatekeeper

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bookworm 100
I'm 18, I don't lie about my age atall on gaia, I don't see any need to. I do think however that a lot of younger users pretend to be older, to try and gain respect from other gaians.

I have no idea how old you are XD

If I had to hazard a guess at the age of the average gaian, I'd probably say 13-16, just from personal experience.

Tipsy Smoker

1. Twenty-two.
2. No, though I have considered going with the post-nothing option.
3. Couldn't say for certain, but most of the people I talk to are college students.
4. Honestly? No clue. I've met ten year olds with better internet etiquette and more common sense than my thirty and over year-old friends...
Your age (optional)? 20

Do you lie about your age on gaia? No... why should I? It's not a big deal.

Guess other people's ages. Maybe later. ^^

Guess my age. I'm guessing 18. Random number...
Aigon
I'm 18, I don't lie about my age atall on gaia, I don't see any need to. I do think however that a lot of younger users pretend to be older, to try and gain respect from other gaians.

I have no idea how old you are XD

That's because I'm magical.
Baldr
This question has been plaguing me for a while. For a long time, I thought it was around 15, and yet, a few months ago, I discovered that it was a LOT older. Most people on here are like, 19 or 20 years old @.@.

Your age (optional)?
Guess my age.

I think that you are 14
what?..this is a confusing chat stare

Dapper Dabbler

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
my age:11.
I wouldn't say I lie about my age, but I'm older in rps and stuff because I want people to respect me and nobody respects a kid.
I probably couldn't guess.
I'ma just say something random here...Monkeys are evil.
bebo_15_link
Baldr

Your age (optional)?
Guess my age.

I think that you are 14

No! o.0
Your age (optional)? 22
Do you lie about your age on gaia? No, and people won't exactly admit to it either.

10 and under and 30+ and you don't deserve to be on Gaia. I'm even a little old for it. sweatdrop
Twilight~Prince
Your age (optional)? 22
Do you lie about your age on gaia? No, and people won't exactly admit to it either.

10 and under and 30+ and you don't deserve to be on Gaia. I'm even a little old for it. sweatdrop

you'd be surprised at how many of us "old folks" are here
1: I'm 12
2: Only once
3: not very good at guessing ages
4: Um... 16 maybe...
I don't tell people my age. Funny thing though, is that I probably make other people think I'm younger than I really am. And yet, I can talk well enough to fit almost any age. I have an extensive vocabulary, and a not-too-shallow knowledge of history. I just kind of blank out on music though. A year ago, I didn't know who Slipknot was. I'd either pass for a computer geek of some sort, which I almost am, to a 25-30 year old on a daily basis... sweatdrop

@Twilight~Prince: What, you're too old to have a little fun? This is like a neighborhood. We're not going to kick you out, or ostracize (sp?) you because of your age. 10 and under isn't always a bad thing though, I know an 8 year old boy who's more mature than half the people I know.

EDIT: As someone said earlier, no one respects a kid.

Newbie Noob

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces