Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well lets see, the gaian anniversary ball is in february. The Von helsons hosted the last one, Gambino before that.

The Gaian annual Ball is traditionally hosted in March, which is this month and has not happened yet.

So as soo as his tower is finished I bet we get a Ball.
Actually, the Annual Ball has happened. wink
Fulgrim
Well lets see, the gaian anniversary ball is in february. The Von helsons hosted the last one, Gambino before that.

The Gaian annual Ball is traditionally hosted in March, which is this month and has not happened yet.

His tower is finished.
Fulgrim

I doubt that....
s**t s**t s**t all of you scream scream
Fulgrim

Annual ball is in the first month of march.
It happened at the Von helson mansion.
the annual balls been and gone x3.
The anniversary ball happened, in february.

The Annual ball is in march normally.

There are two balls every year.
Silentsnake

what items were given out?
Fulgrim
Silentsnake

none. the admins decided it would be unfair to treat this user run event differently to any other user run event.
Fulgrim
Silentsnake

It was a user hosted event. No items were given out. Take a look through the Von Helson Mansion.
Silentsnake
Fulgrim
Silentsnake

none. the admins decided it would be unfair to treat this user run event differently to any other user run event.

last year that was when they gave out G-pins, so I still think gambino is up to something. especially since he was giving out g-pins last february at the anniversary ball
no items where given out to reduce spaming
LabTech Robot 001
Fulgrim
Silentsnake

It was a user hosted event. No items were given out. Take a look through the Von Helson Mansion.

ah I see, and no one invited me. crying
Fulgrim
LabTech Robot 001
Fulgrim
Silentsnake

ah I see, and no one invited me. crying

There was notice. There were a few posts at the beginning of this month in this forum about. Ppl thought it was a joke cause there was talk about it right after the other ball.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff