Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Gaian

16,825 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
When you get right down to it, just what is Gaia? How do you define Gaia? What is the essence of Gaia Online?

Ice-Cold Abomination

14,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
A forum.

That just happens to have pretty pixels next to each post as opposed to a user chosen picture.

Beloved Fairy

34,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
A habit I'm not exactly trying to kick, but sometimes I think I should. sweatdrop
A dress up game plus you can talk about anything and make friends, too.

minghii's Compadre

Sexy Bun

Dollie dress-up game on crack. With forums attached.

x-Sunarin-x's Princess

Dangerous Hellhound

Quote:
A forum..

Quote:
A dress up game

And to me it's an extension of tumblr/deviantart because I spend so much time in the art forums.

A chatting platform.
I'd be hopping it would be much more than what
everyone else is saying. But I guess not.

Kawaii Slayer

19,500 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Magical Girl 50
pixel avatar based forum with a user regulated economy and many in-game purchase option sweatdrop

Perfect Saint

Gate way from my circle of the abyss to another world.

Seriously...a money sink. gonk
Gaia is, by definition, a forum. It's foundation was an anime forum. Before all this market place, events, etc happened, Gaiaonline was just downright a forum. Thats how I view it. Since there's alot of change to it now, people might view it differently, but it's base core is being a forum about Anime ( I believe ). Nothing more to it. Now as it grew, the topics grew as well, but that's its main cause.

Divine Zealot

A place where a bunch of weeaboos justify spending $500 on virtual anime bullshit to dress up their waifus.

Tipsy Smoker

Lucky Wrangler

i tell most people it's just an old-school online community

and if they ask for more info, when i explain, somehow it always ends up sounding really ******** cool and sophisticated. o - o

mostly bcs. basically the rest of the internet does not run on forums anymore so like... to most people it seems like we're doing some esoteric artsy thing here.

because tbh regardless of all the jaded witty comments, what we usually do on Gaia is a lot more interesting than what most people do on Facebook.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff