Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ty Trance's Queen

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points
  • The Color of royalty 500
  • A demon's best friend 500

I buy s**t for my rediculously large inventory, i sell extras from that same inventory and i gift random people things they want.

◕ ◡ ◕

⊱⇜User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇝⊰

Witty Ladykiller

16,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Just trying to save up gold for my wings because all of the ingrediants I need are crazy expensive and keep inflating.

Shameless Sex Symbol

14,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
Kid Jak
You need all the gold to make Tower of Pimps!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
you sir have far too much butter

Kawaii Vampire

13,750 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Campaign Manager 500
I just save and spend when some items go low on price. so far,got modus operando,agape 3rd gen and the new zodiacal,they were my kinda most wanted items,so im just saving up xD or sometimes i just spend with my friend

Vermillion Kitten

13,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Marathon 300
I actually save up my money from vending items to buy alchemy quests.. and we all know how expensive those can get. Then it's a matter of waiting around for Flynn to have one up for bid so I can get in on the auction action and get myself a new quest.

I'm actually in the middle of working on my second wing quest (and yeah, a lot of the items are really overpriced). I had to rest six months in between the quests just to get my cash supply back up.

I don't really desire a lot of items anymore. There are so many and I have most of the ones I really, really love, so dumping the money into quests or on items from people's wishlists seems like the appropriate thing to do with my money.

Greedy Gearhead

11,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I'd say I save gold for when I go into the Marketplace and look for items to make outfits with.

Most of the stuff is too expensive, and I end up keeping the more expensive items, but still it's a good idea to have some gold on hand.

In a relationship with VICTUURl

Hardcore Man-Lover

Usually, to save up for the one item I like.
Right now I have 22b, and since the O.Renji Nights I want has inflated from a workable 40b to an impossible 75b, my quest is basically doomed. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff