Welcome to Gaia! ::

-[Shuya]-
I'm afraid the Noob virus is inescapable, Noobs lurk in every Forum. *Emo-style angst*
..Currently it's not that bad and rarely is, but i will admit the Volume of misplaced GD threads is shocking i even saw some Threads that would fit better in the Music or Entertainment Forum
It's really sad. A couple days ago I went to the GD to get away from all the GCD. No offence I love the GCD but chatting about GAIA for a month can get a bit boring.
I went in and was shocked by all the horrable nO0bish threads there. So I came fleeing back to the GCD. I couldn't find one resonable thread there it was awful! gonk
LOL CONDOM SHACK

and

OMG CUTIES @3@

are my threads.
They aren't about sex.

The Condom Shack is a store that I bought some buttons at, and the thread is about cool stores people like to go to and buttons.

The other one is about cute things.

Dangerous Fatcat

STFU!!

Damn I'm glad that stupid fourm is being destroyed..Maybe you'll all stop bitching and I hope the ED is ran amock with the so called "nOObs" to so there will be no way to stop it.
C.Rod
STFU!!

Damn I'm glad that stupid fourm is being destroyed..Maybe you'll all stop bitching and I hope the ED is ran amock with the so called "nOObs" to so there will be no way to stop it.

Thankyou for your opinion, apprentice terrorist. My guess is that, you came from the Chatterbox and n00bs work for you. Am I right?
DancingFlames
C.Rod
STFU!!

Thankyou for your opinion, apprentice terrorist. My guess is that, you came from the Chatterbox and n00bs work for you. Am I right?
easy Dancing.
@C.Rod:what reason do you have to wish ill of the ED and GD?
I have no clue what ever happened to GD...-_- AHH! I miss it!!! Now everything has to be about sex doesn't it!! grrr gonk
i used to go to GD a lot. then i went here. i look abck at the GD and i flipping shudder. you're right...what happened?!
Emirie Katakana
i used to go to GD a lot. then i went here. i look abck at the GD and i flipping shudder. you're right...what happened?!
When one thinks about it actually it makes sense. the Description for GD is pretty much like the one of CB so any CB regular leaving might think the other one is one where people rarely actually spam and therfore goes there unaware of their own mistake.
Hang around GCD 3nodding We are nice here. I sort of wander beetween forums (Mostly QnA, SF and MS) but out of them all I think that GCD has to be the best (Although the other ones can offer nice fun). I think alot of EDers are having the same problem. I mean, chatterbox started off like GD was when you left and now it's just mindless spam. Soon CB will be ten times worse, GD will be like CB now and GCD/ED will be like GD is now. This is the way of gaia. I have just relized recently that unless gaia puts a "No Spam/crap threads/ect." rule in place gaia will become overrun and turn into somthing like neopets (only without the pets and an entire forum anarchy of spam) gonk .

Note: Notice that I said "Like Neopets" I am not attempting to hijack this thread because it is a controversial subject. If you want to talk about it look up a thread in FB or GCD entitled "Gaia IS Turning Into Neopets" or somthing of the sort. Belive me, there are enough out there, let's not make another one. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff