Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Explorer

only if it were optional. I wouldn't have a need forr seperate invo's, myself, bu I've seen a lot of OCD Gaians who just HAVE to have their invo's a certain way or whatever, so they might have use for a feature like this

I can't stress this enough.....

ONLY IF IT WAS OPTIONAL

ONLY IF IT WAS OPTIONAL

Naughty Pants

I would simply like to be able to organize my inventory, period.

The inventory organizer is so old and clunky it's painful.

I haven't been able to have it load my inventory in about three years >.<

Slumbering Tengu

I'm on another site that does something like this
and if Gaia ever did this I'd be whole-heartedly for it
I use my closet for cosplays so I'd no doubt make a tab for my cosplay items

I'm sure I'd find something for other tabs
Probably one for all my CIs/MIs/EIs
that s**t takes up a lot of space @A@
as it is I just organize them on top to find them easier

Stellar Succubus

Why not use the storage locker?! You can easily take things out to use for alchemy as you need them...

I wish arranging was faster. I get bored by the wait as it saves each time... makes a short job long.

It'd be cool if we could arrange and then save at the end all at once... I can see a reason why they don't do it that way however.

Lavish Lunatic

Custom tabs would be AWESOME.
I could make my whole inventory so organised! emotion_kirakira

But what I'd really love is an 'autoarrange' function where you can just tell it to first sort on type, then on colour and *CLICK* you're done!

Lavish Lunatic

VVhip
Why not use the storage locker?! You can easily take things out to use for alchemy as you need them...
I don't know about you, but my storage locker and house is spammed full of event items I never use. xd

Angelic Nitemare

I would smack a monkey's grandma for MC and EI/REI tabs.

Naughty Pants

Anyone else amused that we just got a staff update that enables better searching in large inventories?

Not that I'm complaining! The search lags far less for me, now. <3

Stellar Succubus

Anabaena
VVhip
I don't know about you, but my storage locker and house is spammed full of event items I never use. xd

XD yes. yes mine is! I did make 80k selling back to the store all the junk that was in it though.

But you can do a search... and it sort of functions as a separate inventory.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
YourAzureGoddess
I would simply like to be able to organize my inventory, period.

The inventory organizer is so old and clunky it's painful.

I haven't been able to have it load my inventory in about three years >.<

Have you tried IE?

I'm not even kidding, IE loads the arranger better than any other browser I've tried sweatdrop

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
VVhip

I wish arranging was faster. I get bored by the wait as it saves each time... makes a short job long.

It'd be cool if we could arrange and then save at the end all at once... I can see a reason why they don't do it that way however.

It used to do that, but it sucked because it would crash and lag and stuff and you'd lose all the progress you made, heh.

zeromus1st's Sweetheart

Magical Prophet

13,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
I'd be alright with just a better sorting tool that let me organize my items more than one at a time.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Titaniana
I'd be alright with just a better sorting tool that let me organize my items more than one at a time.

...you can shift click or ctrl click to select multiples.

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
I wouldn't mind having another inventory. I think it would greatly help me organize all my items. If I could just move them from one inventory to an empty one and arrange them all there it would be a lot easier than trying to arrange them in my one cluttered inventory. I think once I got all my equipable items arranged in the new one, I'd use the old one for everything else, like game items and stuff, and I'd try to organize those, having the other stuff out of the way.

Aizen Kami's Waifu

Princess Healer

50,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
I just wish the inventory organizer would sort items by type and keep them sorted like that even when you leave the organizer...^^ It would make sorting by color sooooo much easier. xd

I like the idea of tabs but personally, I also like having only one inventory because then I get to look at everything at once.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff