Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Autobiographer

7,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I'd be bummed at first then I would be like "ya know? It was a fun run but somethings end."
I've been here for 5-6 years and just came back from a hiatus. I've only used $30 on my account so I didn't exactly waste too much money.
I will miss the site. I've learned so much from this site through the people that post in the forums, mostly from my extensive time in the LD.

Mysterious Trickster

I would certainly miss Gaia and all of the Staff that I've talked with in the past. I would move on to another avatar community, however. My love of pixel dress up is still strong and I don't doubt I'd fine something new to fancy me.

I keep in contact with my friends off Gaia, so I won't be losing their communication.

10,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
I've spent almost 4 years of my life on here, and several hundred dollars within that time frame. I'd cry. Mostly for the sentimental reasons.

Witty Autobiographer

"Well, ********. Now what am I going to do on the internet all day long?" I mean, reddit's great and all, I just never feel like I can comment unless I've got some awesome zinger or story lined up.

I would hope that Gaia would be open about such a dire situation before it came to closing up shop. I'm sure a lot of users would rally to try and keep the site alive.

Durem Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
whats done is done.. I'll just cherish the memories when I can
Personally, I wouldn't make a big deal out of it since I'm on and off about this site from the first time I joined.
But, for the others that have invested tons of money and time to this site, they would be so devastated.

Beloved Fairy

34,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
I was on TinierMe a lot and invested a lot of myself (...and funds) into it, so when it fell away it was so disappointing that I almost didn't feel anything, I was so numbed by losing everything. But I think the shock of that made me cling to Gaia all the harder when I returned here, so if that ever happened, I would know what to expect, but I think I'd be just as devastated.
thats why i never spend real money on websites just for pixelated items lol
I guess I'll just start hanging out in other avatar communities then, though I have yet to come across one as extensive as Gaia. I'm not all that active in Gaia anyway, I would come for certain periods of time, then disappear due to either gaming or real life issues. But still, I would be quite disappointed, but I'll live. It's a part of life anyway.

When I spend cash on sites like these, I don't view it as a waste of money. In fact, I view it as something I've paid for for my enjoyment, and if I've enjoyed myself on it, then I feel the money is quite worth it, even if the site closes down.

Dangerous Visionary

I would try to save my parts of my Sailor Moon thread and call it a day. Its literally the only reason why I'm here these days. I can see this side of Gaia inc closing down someday but Gaia as a whole won't fail since they are into so many things like FB apps and such.

Angelic Nitemare

I...I would honestly not know what I would do. almost likely strive to make my last days on a site I have called a second home all these years the best month ever...

Then hope someone pointed out where everyone else was... emo

Darling Agent

23,225 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
I've only spent 5$ on this site but I'm planning on spending more in the future, and if this fantastic site would just shut down I'd cry, seriously.
I'd feel devastated because I've built so many things in here, relationships and a great collection of items.
This is the best virtual life site, well run and structured. I'd feel sad and lost..

Precious Reindeer

10,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
User Image

I've been here for about seven years and spend so much money on this site, that if it were to suddenly close down, I think I'd cry for a while and try to find another site to fill the void.

Gaian

Honestly? It wouldnt make a difference to me if gaia went down all of a sudden. I wouldnt be surprised if it closed down tomorrow. I'd just be like "Oh. So it finally happened here eh?" Its nothing more than another site I use for entertainment when Im bored.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff