Welcome to Gaia! ::

i reckon the von's are robots and it was a scam to make him popular and get a sympathy vote
the von's where robots to make everyone feel sorry for gambino and then he destroyed them
I wouldn't be a single bit suprised, personally. He was supposedly 'mad with power', so he could have done it all just to plant the second mansion in place. I don't know, though, if he'd really risk hurting or worrying Gino like that.
Retloc
I don't think Gambino would be so mean to his own son as to fake his own death. And the whole sniper thing is too much to be set up.

Gambino was "mad with power", it's difficult to tell how unstable Gambino was before the shooting so he might very well have tried to fake his own death.

I could be wrong but it's always possible
Rabbit-eyes
I would think it'd be a bit hard to fake being shot and falling hundreds of feet into the ocean. stare

But hey, that's just me. neutral

Perhaps Gambino saw it as the von helson's fault for Gino losing his memory and faked his own death so that he could plant his mansion on top of theirs in order to get revenge for what happened to Gino
If Gambino faked his own death then that would be way too predictable.
I dunno but I recon he did well kind of blaugh
I don't know. I still think there's a good chance that the sniper wasn't part of the plan. If Gambino were going to take it that far, I think he would have put Gino somewhere safer than leaving him loose on the roof where he might not survive the impending fall. At this time I don't think Gambino had any reason to arrange his own death, as a scam or otherwise. Everything was in his favor! sweatdrop He could have just designed the tower to get the last laugh over the Von Helsons in the event that something happened to him. Either that or if he was going to have it fall over he might have planned for him and Gino not to have been at the top at the time.
I think that the Von Helsons actually survived, while Gambino is really dead ( crying ). Gino is also alive because he fell in the water somehow. Gino will discover that his father is dead and he will blindly take revenge on the VonHelsons!

sweatdrop

That's what I think anyway...

Gino will believe that the Von Helsons caused Gambino's death.

Nerd

12,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Elocutionist 200
yes yes, it was a ruse..and in the smoke he and Gino tok off on a private cruise line.

edit: damnit why am I telling you people these things
i think he faked it
First I'll walk up to him and say," You stupid son of a b***h.." Then I'll choke him for a few minutes.

Then after that, I'll say,"I'm glad you are alive" Then I'll kick him really hard.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff