Welcome to Gaia! ::

Could it be possible that Gambino was the one who hired the sniper to fake his own death?

Sorry if this has been posted before sweatdrop
It seems all very suspicious that the tower was built to fall precisely on the VonHelsons mansion and put another Gambino mansion on top of it. It's kind of...coincidental to me.

Seems like Gambino plotted the whole thing. I wouldn't be surprised if you were right - Gambino is just crazy and kickass enough to do that.
The Goddess Keira
It seems all very suspicious that the tower was built to fall precisely on the VonHelsons mansion and put another Gambino mansion on top of it. It's kind of...coincidental to me.

Seems like Gambino plotted the whole thing. I wouldn't be surprised if you were right - Gambino is just crazy and kickass enough to do that.

Yes someone agrees with me biggrin Thanks for agreeing with my theory
I agree as well, but for the record I support the sisters. But I hope all are ok. Snipers are mean! whee
spirit_fox
I agree as well, but for the record I support the sisters. But I hope all are ok. Snipers are mean! whee

I don't support either Gambino or the Von Helsons however if I had to choose i would choose to support Gambino. Despite this however I hope both the Von Helsons and Gambino are okay

Thanks for agreeing with my theory
stare indeed all seems to be a littel bit to planed sweatdrop i hope the von sisters, gino and gambino are Okay...
He prob did fake his death so he could get a mansion over to durem and some how get around him being banned there.
cool 3nodding Gambino has the gut enough to throw himself over his building risking death and freaking his son out, enough to do that. 3nodding
I also agree with you. That makes the most sense, unlike most of these conspiracies. I think Gambino did fake his own death, yo take out the Von Helsons and regain his status as the most powerful person on Gaia.
same...i agree...but i think that they are both dumb and don't have any common sense....but it is very reasonable....
I agree also. it seems too unlikely that right after he falls, the tower falls and plants that other mansion in durem. It looks like a set up.
I agree also. it seems too unlikely that right after he falls, the tower falls and plants that other mansion in durem. It looks like a set up.
I would think it'd be a bit hard to fake being shot and falling hundreds of feet into the ocean. stare

But hey, that's just me. neutral
I'm glad that most of you agree with my theory regarding Gambino faking his own death smile
I don't think Gambino would be so mean to his own son as to fake his own death. And the whole sniper thing is too much to be set up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff