Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Gawker

I have nightmares where this happens...

I don't really want to think about it. Even though I'm so less an active part that I once was, I don't know what I'd do. I love our guild and the people in it so much, and nothing would replace the interaction I do have with them.

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
I would be less distracted and would probably draw more.

Humorist

id be like "oh what....?!?"

Precious Reindeer

10,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
I'd be sad for some time, then probably find another avatar site to stick to. And once Gaia was gone forever I'd feel like I have this void that'd be hard to fill since I've been with Gaia for a very long time.

Midori Arai's Girlfriend

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
I'd need another forum site that lets me have a Vortian avi and has GOOD roleplaying.

I can't really think of any - well, except the ones where you upload an avatar.

Destructive Bunny

Hopefully find something more productive to do with my spare time.

But I'll probably just waste my time on another site ><

Hardcore Unicorn

20,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
✘✘✘
    LOLOL, I'd be quite saddened. When I was younger and my account was hacked, I cried! My mum still makes fun of me for it. 4laugh Obviously I wouldn't cry now but it would be disheartening... and less of a distraction.
Mishies
✘✘✘
    LOLOL, I'd be quite saddened. When I was younger and my account was hacked, I cried! My mum still makes fun of me for it. 4laugh Obviously I wouldn't cry now but it would be disheartening... and less of a distraction.

How'd you get hacked? neutral

Zack Mcdol's Widow

Dedicated Dabbler

17,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

I'd be pretty sad. I've been on this site for years, and I have a lot of good memories of this place. I don't go on any other avatar-based sites, so I'd miss dressing up my character. I'd also take a lot of screencaps of the site and of my favorite outfits.

Yes, I'm very sentimental.

Aekea Soldier

Would tektek (which isn't really a part of gaia but a user-run thing) still be around? In that case I'd be fine. Sure it'd be sad to not get any new items to play with but there's plenty enough to make quite a number of nifty dolls.
I'd rather waste my time reading cheesy fanfics anyway. Didn't really miss the site when I took a year or so of hiatus so I don't think there'd be a big loss.

Deadly Dark Elf

11,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle Hardened 150
Oh I don't know. Probably rage and then kill something computer-generated, that usually helps.

Given the time I'd scour the site for artwork to save. Just to know it'd still be there.
Rage at the IRL money I spent. Continue raging at the time and effort spent in zOMG! And I mean countless time and effort - just look at this. Then I'd try and get over it by reinventing a social life. Wow, mah lyf sucks.
User Image
This is how...

∞ {I'd be sad, I like Gaia. I mean, in time I'd probably visit other sites but I'd remember Gaia fondly.} ∞

... I disappear
I would make my way to Gaia headquarters and demand they bring the site back (or probably beg...)

Hot Exhibitionist

9,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Well, the only person I really insist on staying in contact with, I've got his number. I'll call him eventually. I'll be pretty pissed off, though. I mean... this site is awesome.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff