Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cold Snowflake

I don't like thinking about that because I honestly don't know what I would do. I only like this website. gonk

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Laugh as I watch the huge shitstorm that happens, and then laugh even harder when Gaia changes their mind to avoid the pitchforks at their door

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
HUh. I think I would be devastated.

Professional Novice

User Image
That would be very sad. I would miss everyone and my avatar too. I might be depressed knowing that all the things I worked for on Gaia were gone. It would be a little like losing all your belongings in a fire.

I'm not sure what I would do afterward, but I'm sure I would do something. Maybe I'd find another site to waste time on, or I could just turn my attention to other things.
They may shut my core down, but I will be waiting in the ruins of Aekea. Even as the memories of of this world fade, I will remain with a single spark: a hope of revival.

Yes.

Obsessive Werewolf

I would rage. I've probably given this site well over 700 bucks and it would piss me off if it all went down the drain xD

And then I would remember that I have tumblr.

Cat

I'd be pissed that it disappeared after having spent years on the site. (I've been off and on since right before I turned 13)

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Do everything in my power to find out why and to keep it alive. xD

Man-Hungry Lunatic

Honestly, it wouldn't really effect me, i joined 8 years ago, so i've pretty much lost interest in Gaia already, i just log in from time to time when I'm extremely bored, I'm sure I'd feel different if i still had friends, but they've all left for good~ sometimes I'm tempted to come back and start an art shop and try and make new friends here, but i never get around to it >3>;

Mega Noob

Write more cheesy fanfic and probably get more academic work done.

Maybe be a little sad that I wasn't able to get contact information from a couple people. xd
Bleeding Apocalypse
I would miss it terribly.

And then I'd find some other, less interesting site on which to whittle my time away.

What if Gaia started giving away free gold what would u do???

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Xx_Fabolousswaqqa_xX
Bleeding Apocalypse
I would miss it terribly.

And then I'd find some other, less interesting site on which to whittle my time away.

What if Gaia started giving away free gold what would u do???

Probably nothing. Because they already give away free gold. All day, every day. I got gold just by clicking on your response. I'm numb to it.
I'd be saddie waddie. sad

Actually I probably wouldn't care. I only come on to play with items and reply to random topics anyhoo.
I'd be sad, because I roleplay a lot on Gaia. And the community we have is really strong. I'd imagine we'd find another site, but it wouldn't be the same really. I'd also be upset, because I too have spent money on this site, and the fact that some day it will die and I wasted money depresses me.
I guess that's why I don't spend real money anymore, because I know it's going to happen someday and I'll look back and think of all the things I could've done if I hadn't spent money on Gaia.
I'd actually be upset. This is the one site I've stuck with consistently (joined in 2005 and never left), that has remained a regular part of my life. I've invested time and money here. There's a history. I'd hate to see it go. sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff