Welcome to Gaia! ::

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
I was in Towns,Towns 2 and zOMG,still there was a few mods there.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
goldineye
VKiera
goldineye
I heard the gaia staff gave two sweethearts rings away. I went through at least 2 layers but those were the wrong. By the time I found out there were on a different layer, it was already fulled to the max.

Uh no rings were given, away, I can promise you that. xD

Again, they lied to me. gonk

I think they were giving away the usual fare of signed RL stuff but then again i was too busy looking for ppl to invite to follow the chat XD all i remember is bananas lol

Widow

Lonely Noob

VKiera

where did you hear they were giving rings away? I think sisky gave away a Gaia Anniversary Flashback and something else, it was hard to keep up, there was a lot of chatter.

I think it was either on the forum or in zomg chat... now I am thinking it was either a rumor or someone was kidding around. If it was pulling someone else leg, there are just plain tricksters. 3nodding

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
goldineye
VKiera

where did you hear they were giving rings away? I think sisky gave away a Gaia Anniversary Flashback and something else, it was hard to keep up, there was a lot of chatter.

I think it was either on the forum or in zomg chat... now I am thinking it was either a rumor or someone was kidding around. If it was pulling someone else leg, there are just plain tricksters. 3nodding

I'm thinking it's just some rumor and wishful thinking on somebodies part.

Widow

Lonely Noob

VKiera

Agreed. If it was true, there would some angry zomg players. It just not cool if there are rings being released again.

Shy Sweetheart

12,850 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
lilmisssydnis
VKiera
Sisky was there, but each sever on zOMG has layers and if one layer reaches a certain limit you can't get to it without being invited into a crew by someone already there. Or if you have friends on that layers you can layer jump to them. It took me a few minuets to get on the proper layer myself.

I figured they'd try and have atleast one person on each layer not "If we get filled up your screwed"...
seriously! they should of at least mentioned this! i would of tried to go to other layers cry

Shy Sweetheart

12,850 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
VKiera
goldineye
VKiera

someone told me they got a sweetheart ring but idk if it's true!

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
luna darling
VKiera
goldineye
VKiera

someone told me they got a sweetheart ring but idk if it's true!

They were most likely pulling your leg, I was at the meat with Sisky and no rings were given away.

Sweetheart

18,425 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Awww I missed it. =/

Widow

Lonely Noob

Existential Existence

I think they were giving away the usual fare of signed RL stuff but then again i was too busy looking for ppl to invite to follow the chat XD all i remember is bananas lol

Bananas?
I see.
Thank you for telling what items were really given away to gaians. heart

Pyonghwaa say's

Ah I am so sad. ):
Cry me a river.

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250

Its okay you didn't miss too much 3nodding

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

VKiera
goldineye
VKiera
goldineye
I heard the gaia staff gave two sweethearts rings away. I went through at least 2 layers but those were the wrong. By the time I found out there were on a different layer, it was already fulled to the max.

Uh no rings were given, away, I can promise you that. xD

Again, they lied to me. gonk

lucky u lol dat background i only need 10+ wingstickers for it

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
Umm ... to those questioning about the rings ...

I was there for all of it and Sisky did say she would give away two sweetheart rings. Then she held a competition to guess her favourite zOMG monster ((garlic)), and I'm presuming the rings went to the winner of that one. She held another one later for her favourite fruit ((mango)), but I can't remember the prize.

O.G. Smoker

8,300 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
VKiera
lilmisssydnis
VKiera
Sisky was there, but each sever on zOMG has layers and if one layer reaches a certain limit you can't get to it without being invited into a crew by someone already there. Or if you have friends on that layers you can layer jump to them. It took me a few minuets to get on the proper layer myself.

I figured they'd try and have atleast one person on each layer not "If we get filled up your screwed"...

I thought they might as well, but well, the admins aren't really all that zOMG savvy (well most of them xD) they don't get on it often. I think Sisky only did two little quick 'answer question' give-a-way and then the rest of the time was a giant spam fest.
The whole thing was a spam fest.
When she asked a question the whole screen filled up with random answers.
I think they could have done something better for the contest.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff