Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Grabber

9,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Tipsy 100
I went to server bladed vase, Barton town by the fountain ten minutes early, did I miss something? Everyone in that layer waited until five minutes after it was over, nothing...Then the post says "we came we saw were in forums"....What??

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
They could have left by then or they were on another layer. When a layer reaches a certain capacity, the only way of getting to it, is to be invited.

Party Pilot

people were stuck on different layers

Rainbow Grabber

9,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Tipsy 100
Meromictic
They could have left by then or they were on another layer. When a layer reaches a certain capacity, the only way of getting to it, is to be invited.

I was there the entire time plus 15 minutes. where you in zomg?

Tipsy Regular

lilmisssydnis
I went to server bladed vase, Barton town by the fountain ten minutes early, did I miss something? Everyone in that layer waited until five minutes after it was over, nothing...Then the post says "we came we saw were in forums"....What??

I went there as soon as is was posted. with my dms crew, we were 35 minutes early and did see crap but we did make an awesome circle

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Sisky was there, but each sever on zOMG has layers and if one layer reaches a certain limit you can't get to it without being invited into a crew by someone already there. Or if you have friends on that layers you can layer jump to them. It took me a few minuets to get on the proper layer myself.

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Because you were on a different layer.

Think of a layer as a different universe that happens to look identical to another. Each layer can hold a certain number of people before a new one is created to keep them from getting too crowded.

If your friend is on a different layer (and you're not in a crew) you can click their blue dot on your map (in the PDA) to hop to their layer.

Rainbow Grabber

9,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Tipsy 100
Forever I Will Be Here
lilmisssydnis

I went there as soon as is was posted. with my dms crew, we were 35 minutes early and did see crap but we did make an awesome circle

we did to lol it was fun im just disapointed.

Tipsy Regular

lilmisssydnis
Forever I Will Be Here
lilmisssydnis

we did to lol it was fun im just disapointed.

so am i

Rainbow Grabber

9,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Tipsy 100
VKiera
Sisky was there, but each sever on zOMG has layers and if one layer reaches a certain limit you can't get to it without being invited into a crew by someone already there. Or if you have friends on that layers you can layer jump to them. It took me a few minuets to get on the proper layer myself.

I figured they'd try and have atleast one person on each layer not "If we get filled up your screwed"...

Widow

Lonely Noob

I heard the gaia staff gave two sweethearts rings away. I went through at least 2 layers but those were the wrong ones. By the time I found out there were on a different layer, it was already fulled to the max.

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
lilmisssydnis
VKiera

I figured they'd try and have atleast one person on each layer not "If we get filled up your screwed"...

I thought they might as well, but well, the admins aren't really all that zOMG savvy (well most of them xD) they don't get on it often. I think Sisky only did two little quick 'answer question' give-a-way and then the rest of the time was a giant spam fest.

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
goldineye
I heard the gaia staff gave two sweethearts rings away. I went through at least 2 layers but those were the wrong. By the time I found out there were on a different layer, it was already fulled to the max.

Uh no rings were given, away, I can promise you that. xD

Widow

Lonely Noob

VKiera
goldineye
I heard the gaia staff gave two sweethearts rings away. I went through at least 2 layers but those were the wrong. By the time I found out there were on a different layer, it was already fulled to the max.

Again, they lied to me. gonk

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
goldineye
VKiera
goldineye

Again, they lied to me. gonk

where did you hear they were giving rings away? I think sisky gave away a Gaia Anniversary Flashback and something else, it was hard to keep up, there was a lot of chatter.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff