Welcome to Gaia! ::

do u play instruments

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 2, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.

all of a sudden i was jus goin there then all of a sudden kabooom smoke is like every where wat happened that's wat i wanna knoe
-.- click on the helicopter in Durem,it tells all.
Gambino was shot while his son watched. He (Gambino) fell of and the tower fell on the Helson sisters maison...tecnically, theire all dead.
thanks i guess is house exploded again lol
aww i wonder who shot gambino to bad for all of them wonder if there still alive too bad for gambino's son tragic ow well life goes on
BrOkEn_in_2
aww i wonder who shot gambino to bad for all of them wonder if there still alive too bad for gambino's son tragic ow well life goes on

If you read the comic thing then you would have seen a shady figure in the clock tower of Durem with a sniper. Obviously the evil work of some new side character who is yet to be revealed.
icey snow
BrOkEn_in_2

If you read the comic thing then you would have seen a shady figure in the clock tower of Durem with a sniper. Obviously the evil work of some new side character who is yet to be revealed.

Or has he/she << >>

((btw this is in the wrong forum))
icey snow
BrOkEn_in_2

Close, although I guess Labtech X.
Go to durem and click on the helicpter
i must ammit. i shot him. smile

go sisters go!
i read that somethin happened to the people that were around that area. wat exactly happened?

8,175 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
hey lets all talk like BrOkEn, gmbino gt sht adn hs toer fel dwn adn laned on teh VH mansoin.
i get tired of telling this story

if you look at the pick were gambino is first falliung of the tower you see his watch with a hole in the first part not the second part therfore the bullet was stoped by the second part of his stopwatch
I wanna talk all broken, but I already talk all broken sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces