Welcome to Gaia! ::

He should retaliate to the anti- Gambino signs, with anti- von helson signs. Who agrees with me?

Chatty Nerd

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
that'd be awsome, but he should make them free, as he had already gotten us to donate to him so he could build his mansion. and they should be anti-von helson bazooka's, so we can blast their heads off when we see them.
It'd be cool if he would.. But, as Donovihn said before, he hasn't come out of his mansion.

No.. I think that Gambino would counter with something even better than flimsy picket signs.. surprised Like.... I don't know, a lighter.. >.<
yip that will be cool whee
Jessie Sparrow
that'd be awsome, but he should make them free, as he had already gotten us to donate to him so he could build his mansion. and they should be anti-von helson bazooka's, so we can blast their heads off when we see them.

I like that idea, but whatever the price, I'd still buy one.

Chatty Nerd

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lancer_The_Chaos_Angel
Jessie Sparrow

lol, true. It'll probably happen next week. can't wait!!
SweetCelestial
It'd be cool if he would.. But, as Donovihn said before, he hasn't come out of his mansion.

No.. I think that Gambino would counter with something even better than flimsy picket signs.. surprised Like.... I don't know, a lighter.. >.<

Whatever it is, I hope it shows that no matter what the von helsons try, they cannot win
I don't want any particular type of sign. It could be Anti-Gaia for all I'd care. I just want a picket with a sharpened point to jab people with....
I want one... -nervous twitch-

Or maybe an Anti-Von Helson picket would be nice... Could hold both signs at once. ^^
Jessie Sparrow
Lancer_The_Chaos_Angel
Jessie Sparrow

Maybe he'll show them up at easter

Chatty Nerd

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lancer_The_Chaos_Angel
Jessie Sparrow
Lancer_The_Chaos_Angel
Jessie Sparrow

that would suck, I can't get on at easter. stupid mother got the internet cancelled.
.Fowl Language.
I don't want any particular type of sign. It could be Anti-Gaia for all I'd care. I just want a picket with a sharpened point to jab people with....
I want one... -nervous twitch-

Or maybe an Anti-Von Helson picket would be nice... Could hold both signs at once. ^^

Niiiice, we can stab the sisters to death, I like it
Lancer_The_Chaos_Angel
Jessie Sparrow
Lancer_The_Chaos_Angel
Jessie Sparrow

Wow, everyone thinks he'll be tossing grunnies like easter eggs. I don't think that'll be the case though. I hope, but I also doubt.
Grunny items maybe? But not real grunnies...
Hmmmm...What could he possibly do at easter to show them up?
gonk
Jessie Sparrow
Lancer_The_Chaos_Angel
Jessie Sparrow
Lancer_The_Chaos_Angel
Jessie Sparrow

that would suck, I can't get on at easter. stupid mother got the internet cancelled.

I lack a proper social life, so I spend all my time on the internet. Except for certain circumstances, then I'll go outside
<center>He should bonb the Von Helson mansion...

Claiming that he saw zombies pouring out.
<center>
Birthday Boy
<center>He should bonb the Von Helson mansion...

Claiming that he saw zombies pouring out.
<center>

That's an interesting theory... Now when that happens, and the whole of Gaia begins to panic... or... get a thrill over it, you're the only one who'll know Gambino did it just be an a**. domokun
I kinda hope there aren't any more zombies... Ugh, I never figured out how to shoot 'em.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff