Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Hunter

last thing he said to the sisters was this

Von Helsons... mark my words. I may not return to Durem, but you shall hear the name GAMBINO again!

maby hes making a megaphone so they will hear his name over and over and not get any sleep... xp
that might be possable but would that not wake up all the rest of gaia too

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
xd you mean like a siren... or maybe he will have a huge clock at the top of his tower that chimes something like all hail gambino every hour yeah
maybe after this is all said and done with maybe we will have the fighting system up that would be awesome but yea maybe he is making a missle launcher to blow up their house that would make sense kinda sorta but that still would be awesome
I had this really weird dream where I saw the future of Gambino's building and the entire ocean over Isle De Gambino had turned into a forest??... eek
h'es gonna kill us all, but then the robots will come and rescu us with the help of liam and every girl will be after him.

8,850 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Nalfkein
h'es gonna kill us all, but then the robots will come and rescu us with the help of liam and every girl will be after him.
Actually i think the robots are gonna kill us... but thats another story
What if Gambino is rebuilding G-corp? Except this time they won't be making weapons, but a cure for his son. And I think you're right, the robots are trouble. At least Ribeteua anyway (wall furnishings guy), the floor furnishing guy might protect us.
or just Gambino is going to finish his house, why does everything have to be stupid and crazy?
Dragon Warrior X
Nalfkein
Actually i think the robots are gonna kill us... but thats another story

Word.
I still think he is going to buy some nukes and fire them at the von helson mansion
most likely world domination 3nodding
to put it in simple terms
maybe gambino is bulding a bigger mansion then the Von Helsons to make them mad
BigredsPsychos8
maybe gambino is bulding a bigger mansion then the Von Helsons to make them mad

Now this is the only sensible thought I have seen.
grandkinglink
maybe after this is all said and done with maybe we will have the fighting system up that would be awesome but yea maybe he is making a missle launcher to blow up their house that would make sense kinda sorta but that still would be awesome
I agree somewhat. I think the tower is going to introduce a new minigame or it will be a weapon to destroy the Van Helson mansion.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff