Welcome to Gaia! ::

Phantom

A monochrome recolor of the chess sets. The old ones like these.

Make the red white and make the blue black on their respective color schemes. I see a lot of use for them but the red and blue things kind of ruin them for me DAT STAFF.

Spoopy Gekko

Smiling Crow

Make the red white and make the blue black on their respective color schemes. I see a lot of use for them but the red and blue things kind of ruin them for me DAT STAFF.

To be completely honest, I am in LOVE with this idea.
I used to use that item set a lot but quit when I realized nothing really matched them properly.

I think the chess set, the gentleman set, and a few of the other older item sets from when the CS first opened should be revisited and recolored. I love them all but there's really new shades of colors that I'm in love with and would love to use the poses of old CS items in said colors. c: Mainly like with the gentleman set, a simple nice white vest like the color white used on Pandamonium Pandaista since it doesn't have some strange blue hue. /cough

Special Snowflake

I like the idea of total sunk figures (total and personal).... but don't agree with discounts/perks for sinking more- While it may help encourage sinking, over time the big "sinkers" would be sinking less if they got discount, and earning more from other users by MP re-sells sweatdrop So the rich would get even richer, and the poor even poorer .... maybe achievement titles like "minted" or "golden" etc would be okay.

I feel like they could sell custom raffle tickets, but not sell the custom tickets themselves. Those take a a lot of work to actually put together for artists, and I'd rather not pressure them to do too much unpaid item work. Maybe if they sold raffle tickets and then once the tickets are sold out draw a winner? They could do it every 3 months or so. Which sounds more reasonable to me work demand wise.

I like a lot of the ideas in here, but realistically, a lot of them don't account for paying the bills sweatdrop

Pumpkin

i'd like to see the feature itself work
many users including myself can't access loyal's bazaar despite logging in for well over the listed days
that seems like a pretty serious issue
but of course since it doesn't net them any cash gaia doesn't care enough to fix it

Cluttered Gaian

Perhaps unlocking shops features like this with all the GS if you're on for a certain number of days or spend a certain amount- something like selecting an amount of items instead of getting a ton of singles of amigo things for alchemy and worrying you're overbuying? Buying discount coupons to spend in LV on items? Unlocking loyalty- or goldsink-/generosity-based achievements or titles?

Phantom

BucketHead1693
Smiling Crow

To be completely honest, I am in LOVE with this idea.
I used to use that item set a lot but quit when I realized nothing really matched them properly.

I think the chess set, the gentleman set, and a few of the other older item sets from when the CS first opened should be revisited and recolored. I love them all but there's really new shades of colors that I'm in love with and would love to use the poses of old CS items in said colors. c: Mainly like with the gentleman set, a simple nice white vest like the color white used on Pandamonium Pandaista since it doesn't have some strange blue hue. /cough
Man, I am glad someone loves the same idea.

The items would be so useful in monochrome. If they did that i'd buy out the whole set just because.

Handsome Man-Lover

Quite like everything you suggested op 3nodding

Counters that keep track of how much people have sunk individually as well as the community as a whole would be a nice incentive if paired with reward tiers for either.Maybe the rewards could be to pick among a certain price range fo exsiting items in Loyal's shop, the items to pick from increasing in worth and quality with how much you have sunk. Alternately, making exclusive new items the rewards would be an even bigger draw.
Slick Southpaw
I'd love to have achievement titles based on how much someone has sunk into LB. And not pastel recolors emotion_puke

Yes, please, any additonal incentive for people to get rid of their excess gold is great.

I'm heartened that the recent update announcement seemed to imply we'll get more rigs in the shop in the future. And if the quality of the items inside remains as awesome as this first run, they'll remain great goldsinks.

I'm not really eager for a Project Couture to be in the goldshops that relies on luck of the draw and/or excessive ability to drop gold/money on it, much like the cash shop one. If there ends up being a non cash shop equivalent I'd rather want it to work like Crosstitch, with users submitting their item ideas for the staff to pick winners from.
Besides, if a golden ticket were in another rig for gold it would likely encourage people to make more gold in order to attempt to win it (eg, buy gold gens...).

I'd like to see a lot more cheap items in there too. More goldshop recolours. And the prices of the high tier items be a little less all over the place. For example, wings of the same type shouldn't be priced so vastly different.

Spoopy Specter

Slick Southpaw
I'd love to have achievement titles based on how much someone has sunk into LB. And not pastel recolors emotion_puke

still keeping my fingers crossed for emerald green laurels. possibly some body hair recolors in a gold-rig 3nodding

omg I would die for those laurels *^*

Spoopy Specter

Ice-Cold Victory

I'm not too keen on the idea of achievements/rewards based on how much you spend in the loyalty shop because some of us are loyal but STILL don't have that much gold. Depending on the requirement, it would feel like you need to buy cash (to get the gold) to be considered loyal. I DO like the idea of a loyalty achievement in general, perhaps earned when you are (first) granted access to the shop?

I'd also like to see more RIGs like Nirvana's Gate and the grab bags, but I don't want to see the shop cluttered and filled with them the way LV is.

Spoopy Specter

Noo we need more nirvana type rigs! Dont leave, just get more stuff in it ;_;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas