Welcome to Gaia! ::

Velvetine Zealot

37,225 Points
  • A Magnificent Epilogue to Our Youth 500
  • Dauntless Sovereign 500
  • Melonsta X 500
Crossdress my avatar and look at the male NPCs, particularly Cresento and Loyal. I only stay to lech at males, really.

Misleading Junior

I'm here 'cuz there's not really any other interesting place for me to log onto.
The paw avies brought me back to Gaia.
I mostly lurk, change my avie, & look out for new paw items.
I also spend my time in towns, scurrying around, picking up rare stuff~
.- . Since zOMG no longer exists... ;w ;

Magical Cat

Roleplaying. Only reason. Never see any good items anymore. For a little while, I still took part in the events, but even they've gone to crap now.

Indulgent Waffles

Caffeinated Moose
Roleplaying. Only reason. Never see any good items anymore. For a little while, I still took part in the events, but even they've gone to crap now.

True that. If it weren't for roleplaying (I like lurking and reading threads...) my IRL friends couldn't even convince me to come back by themselves :')

I thought I could strictly stick with roleplaying and ignore all the pretty frilly pixels but obviously I was just kidding myself gonk

I'm also waiting to see what else the staff will do to reduce the hyperinflation...that doesn't involve gold generators ; w ;
I've had my account for almost 11 years so I don't really want to give up on it...but now I just lurk or check daily chance and announcements, get angry about the cash shop, and log out. :-/

I used to sell beautiful artwork for 500g each and now elementary kids selling crayon drawings on here are getting upwards of 5 million yen a piece. No wonder so many artist friends left. crying

Familiar Noob

8,250 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
I lurk, horde items and play jigsaw puzzles.

Trying to get more active in guilds though.

Sexy Exhibitionist

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
i've been here since 09' i don't wanna give up on it, not yet anyways. I think that's why alot of us are still here, for nostalgia. On a given day, i get on, check DC, bum around the GCD looking for a thread that "isnt" about items.....which is hard these days, maybe change my abi. When there's an event, i'm a little more active, but for the most part, i'm a part time gaian anymore.

~Eva

Special Snowflake

I check item updates, post some opinions, dress up and then afk for the rest of the time.

Indulgent Faun

7,150 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Wall Street 200
I just lurk around, considering there's nothing to really do in line of roleplays. I just can't believe the prices. It's just blood ridiculous that when I finally came back from a several year absence, that you need several million or even several billion gold for something that was like 50,000 back in the day.

Runway Raider

25,150 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Outside of events, I just come in, pick up the Daily Chance carts, check in on my aquarium, grab one or two things from Dumpster Dive, and leave. Sometimes, I make one or two posts in GCD. That's pretty much it.

Accursed Spirit

Just parking my avatar in an empty town.. since most people that usually hangs out there are gone or due to schools. and just checking new item of the day and that's about it. Since all of my friends were no longer active and they just almost does the same thing. Just checking whats new in gaia.

Sarcastic Assailant

45,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
  • Spirit Hoarder 500

All but two of the people I spoke with quit along with the closure of zOMG.
Commonly I lurk in the chatterbox forum, and Custom Graphics, or Art-Shop subforums.
The most prominent reason I continue to log in, is to see what will happen from here. I may be a skeptic, but I can still hope for an unexpected turn of events.

Beloved Nerd

Dude quite honestly I'm just here to see what cute items comes out that I can buy to throw on my avi. But really what's the point..
I don't really post a lot anymore let alone make a thread..
I NEVER visit any of the virtual worlds nor play any of the games.
Only thread I lurk/post in is the GCD.

Although my in-activeness might have to do with me graduating from college and already at a full time job.

Generous Lover

18,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Lurking around and posting in a few threads is about all i do.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fashionable Fatcat

3,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Minak0
I am sure everyone is tired of the years old games.
I am seeing far far FAR less posting than years ago.

Why are YOU still here? I mean, I come here for Lifestyle general sometimes, but not all. I never see myself caring of the events anymore or anything either, which is a shame, because I used to be on this site non-stop.

There's 14k people on right now, yet, it still feels so.... dead.

im here to check out avatars heart and change my avi 3nodding plus checking out new shiny and pretty items 4laugh but since zOMG! was no longer available crying gaia became quite a bore to me sweatdrop since i loved zOMG! a lot heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff