Welcome to Gaia! ::

Midori Arai's Girlfriend

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50

I want an video game RIG too.
It's because I kind of want a set of Tarkatan chompers.

Durem Mage

59,325 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
I'm hoping for a carnival or circus RIG! I really want some carnival backgrounds!!! Maybe some more carnival food and prizes too!

-If it's video games, I'm hoping for an arcade background with game cabinets.

-Prehistoric RIG!!! With lots of cavemen items, backgrounds, fossils, and dinosaurs!!! emotion_dowant

-Ocean RIG or relating to the sea in general! I would love some more sea accessories, backgrounds, marine life, etc. Personally I want a lighthouse background overlooking the ocean.

-Pirate RIG!!!! pirate

Enduring Spirit

I'm actually hoping for another video game kind of rig. Or at least have some more video game items in it. So want items from Code of Princess or Xenoblade chronicles.

Reindeer

question exclaim

would the acs be opening the coming tuesday or the tuesday after that?
thanks

ok really all i want are magi refs crying
that is all i ask for

Vector Theta's Husbando

Mega Man-Lover

My expectations aren't very high and I'm not gonna get my hopes up because it just leads to more disappointment.

I would like a helmet that resembles Proto Man's, though. The G-Ranger Helmet is probably the closest we have at the moment but I don't like it. emotion_donotwant

Naughty Pants

I want:
another mouth option
long flowy billowy scarves. That's a personal addiction, though.
White hair bows or clips
More show clips

I expect:
a lot of items that reference shows I have never watched
a lot of bulky sets that are hard to use properly
One really super rare expensive RIG pet that's there for no darn good reason expect to be a think for multi millions of gold that people inexplicable want.

Heroic Humorist

17,725 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Signature Look 250
Shin Megami Tensei items, modern weapons, and military uniforms.

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
As usual, prehistoric/museum/dinosaur theme. Coelacanths. Janus Cat. Chimera Cat. More Doctor Who themed items. Maybe even some Supernatural themed items.

Summery Seeker

Consulting Time Lord
As usual, prehistoric/museum/dinosaur theme. Coelacanths. Janus Cat. Chimera Cat. More Doctor Who themed items. Maybe even some Supernatural themed items.

Coelacanths!! emotion_kirakira

I want something springy! It's so dark and gloomy around here that it'd be nice to at least have bright, cheerful pixels! I wouldn't mind a video game one, either!

Beloved Perfectionist

User Image

i always wanted a retro video game one

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
neatflocks
Consulting Time Lord

Coelacanths!! emotion_kirakira

I want something springy! It's so dark and gloomy around here that it'd be nice to at least have bright, cheerful pixels! I wouldn't mind a video game one, either!

Yes, Coelacanths. My favorite animal. Why aren't there any on Gaia? emotion_donotwant

Summery Seeker

Consulting Time Lord

Yes, Coelacanths. My favorite animal. Why aren't there any on Gaia? emotion_donotwant

I like them a lot, too. Do you just want a big coelacanth that you can hold?

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
neatflocks
Consulting Time Lord

I like them a lot, too. Do you just want a big coelacanth that you can hold?

Yes! emotion_kirakira Or a background full of them. Or a chibi one. But not as the rare RIG pet. That would be the death of me. gonk

Summery Seeker

Consulting Time Lord

Yes! emotion_kirakira Or a background full of them. Or a chibi one. But not as the rare RIG pet. That would be the death of me. gonk

I like the idea of a backround of them! You could put on a mermaid tail and be swimming with them >o< I wouldn't want it as the rare one either!

eminoir's Spouse

I just hope for a rabbit rig pet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas