Welcome to Gaia! ::

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

It's Halloween and Gino's fighting Carl who's now a minion of Kuro's and he's trying to destroy all pumpkins so no one can have a decent Halloween. I beat them both up, save Halloween and marry Lanzer. The end.

Yes 100% legit my role
I can't see Anti-Ling being in the plot outside of some shitty gag

Like a whole bunch of Diedrichs wear an Anti-Ling costume to infiltrate some sort of Humanoids only thing idk

Blessed Healer

I'd be the hopelessly loyal Aekean in the background somewhere. xd Not noticed by any NPCs, but hanging out with a few good Gaian friends. Just a part of the everyday community, you know??

Hairy Fairy

37,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Over Easy 100
flip all the npc's shirts over their heads and toot a rainbow; yall should be glad i could never enter / don't want to domokun

Tricky Survivor

I'd be the lackey that gets told to do stuff but is too lazy and sleepy so I get kicked out forever

Aged Bunny

Not that I'm going to bother to burn that much gold, but for a cameo..a customer at H.R Wesley. Throw in Edmund in there cuz damn it, I love Edmund and Louie.

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

I could see Iym either drawn into the hat charity I operate, or seen in a fashion shop buying/trying on clothes. A character within the plot would look lost and ask for directions.

It'd be a small part, but large enough for me to love and save as my wallpaper for a forever or two. 3nodding

Shy Gaian

Seeing how my character is usually a cat person, I'd probably be hanging out with Rufus and Ian...
Maybe oogle at Louie a few times.

I don't know, I'm not really a big manga fan anymore so meh. But it would be cool s**t.

I'd just be a background character. But it would still be official art of my avi, so I'd still think it was awesome.

Enduring Seeker

13,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
Probably a redshirt... (Those guys from star trek who always get killed.) sweatdrop

Spicy Treasure-Seeker

36,690 Points
  • Nova Novice 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kira is just an elf girl, normally traveling around alone. She likes adventures, knows how to fight and enjoys a decent amount of "getting into trouble"....and she's a thief since she has a bad weakness for precious shiny things. SO I could only see her join Team Jerk (Nicolae and Cresento) for a while maybe and they'd come up with some (bad) plan to get something very worth it all. But that would be a side story far away from the main plot...

I won't even try to get 100mil sweatdrop I rather help you out cuz I will never get that much anyways.

Muzeu's Wife

Magical Girl

14,725 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
I'd be the confused little girl who doesn't know what the ******** is going on but can pack a mean punch emotion_awesome

Kawaii Phantom

14,500 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
I want to be the background character with the funny line.
Not something worth 100 mil, but I don't care.
Too bad I can't afford 1 mil (I can't even save up ten mil!) so this dream will never come true. sad

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
zweet_dreamz
I want to be the background character with the funny line.
Not something worth 100 mil, but I don't care.
Too bad I can't afford 1 mil (I can't even save up ten mil!) so this dream will never come true. sad
Honestly, this is what I'm expecting.

ONE LINE. PROBABLY FUNNY.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas