Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Champion

Fractale
But...but...he doesn't need it. He's powerful enough to take out EB without armor, as he's proven before.
Though I don't have any doubts jack would look even more incredible in armor. I just don't think it necessary, since if he does get an armor suit, he'd be just like Santa and Easter Bunny, cowering behind a mecha suit. Not having armor makes Jack special....er.

I suppose you're right. I just love the way armor looks. It's so awesome. gonk
I can't help it, I want to see everything in armor. Not like a mecha suit though, I'm talking like, full Warcraft styled armor with the spikes, huge pauldrons and colours. It would be amazing. emotion_kirakira

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
Well I got a ton of oc's for different scenes

If EB wins, my hacker e-corp oc will post a 'viva la EB' poster on every important internet site while sitting in his dorm room in Cairo university.

If EB loses my stoner kapre oc will share him a puff or 2 of his smokes as EB slumps on the tree he lives on

Distinct Explorer

icyMOTHA
Fractale
But...but...he doesn't need it. He's powerful enough to take out EB without armor, as he's proven before.
Though I don't have any doubts jack would look even more incredible in armor. I just don't think it necessary, since if he does get an armor suit, he'd be just like Santa and Easter Bunny, cowering behind a mecha suit. Not having armor makes Jack special....er.

I suppose you're right. I just love the way armor looks. It's so awesome. gonk
I can't help it, I want to see everything in armor. Not like a mecha suit though, I'm talking like, full Warcraft styled armor with the spikes, huge pauldrons and colours. It would be amazing. emotion_kirakira
Hey, on the bright side, maybe his Dark Reflection self has armor. It's possible.

Angelic Champion

Fractale
Hey, on the bright side, maybe his Dark Reflection self has armor. It's possible.

OOH~ maybe so. That would be cool. gonk

barium711's Wife

Festive Leader

21,800 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I won't be trying for a spot as I'll never see that much gold again for as long as I'm on Gaia~ rofl

But if I did get in, hm~ I'd probably play hard to get with Edmund. /shameface
My little mantis self would be sitting on a throne made out of the corpse of the Easter Bunny while nomming pumpkin pie out of Jack's freshly ripped off head. The Mantis Queen doesn't play second fiddle to anyone.

For Jonron's Compadre

Hopeless Trash

21,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
I would turn it all into one big yuri extravaganza!! All the lady NPCs would be in my harem~

Or else I'd be that awkward character that thinks they're in a story that's a different genre than it is. Here I'd be trying so hard to be in a fluffy romcom with EB and Jack fighting over whatever they're fighting over and trying to convince them we could all be friends because I liked them both equally or something.

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
A dude that shows up to help deal with vampires XP that's all my avi would do. I try to make lil bits of art associated with events when I can and drop them in my journal. Images or quick lil fake manga pages that make him involved somehow. ninja

Hesitant Hero

14,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
I'd probably be a redshirt. Show up as "part of the team" that no one's ever seen before, and when something happens I'm killed off to show that things are serious, but not serious enough to warrant a major character death.

Baija's Partner

Thieving Hunter

I suppose my character would be introduced in Gino's adventure arc, since I'm not very much native to any of the four cities we have. One of those side stories where they stop to rest for a bit and come across a tribe of hunter/gatherers or something and learn about a different culture for a bit until one of their faux pas offend the chief and gets them chased out of the territory by angry villagers. Fun.

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
I would attempt to set everyone's pants on fire and be blamed for Gaia's massive pants shortage.

Stellar Succubus

Like the homestuck kickstarter... it'll be the users get randomly 'sploded or something, or be background characters at a party, that wander by or something.

Me personally? Probably just some halloween extra.

Cunning Fox

Oooh, if I had a spare 100mil laying around, I wouldn't spend it on that cameo
            I'd hope my role would be big enough so that I could appear as one of Nicolae's random, shady, informant friends;
            Maybe even have a really cliché line like: "...But you didn't hear it from me~" *winkwinknudgenudge*

Or maybe Brennivin's alternate shop assistant, for when Kanoko & Radio Jack are busy.

Magical Cat

10,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
My role in the story? Well, of course I'd still be Barton's Resident Curiosity-Seeker! cat_mrgreen
But since this is supposed to be a cameo appearance, I'd most likely be in the following senario :

Somewhere in Barton Town, Easter Bunny makes an ambush on Jack in the middle of the town square. Meanwhile, in Barton Boutique, the customers inside have been shaken by the sudden clash and Catkid quickly follows Ian and Rufus as they dart outside. As the surrounding Gaians begin to take sides, Catkid transforms into her "Magica Forme" and flies into action.

There. Now I feel important! cat_3nodding
Though I'd probably be busy petting Rufus before the attack begins. I can't help it if I'm a cat person! cat_whee

Predestined Survivor

11,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
It would to bring a army of zombies to cause panic. Yeah I would totally love to bring some zombie chaos emotion_zombie

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff