Welcome to Gaia! ::

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Misumena
I'd be this guy:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I came as fast as I went so the mystery would be so attractive, yes~

IMPOSTER

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
"Though the brightness of the sun has drifted far away...

If I had that kind of gold I'd think my character would be in with the vampires. Since I'm assuming this update will have something to do with last Halloween's outcome and that's the side I choose. Or my character could show up buying something from Nicoale, be it zomg or alchemy related.

But I have a feeling the person that does get in will be some sort of filler of sorts. Maybe they'll have something drop on them, instead of some random people getting the crap kicked out of them by Gaia gods? XD

...Tomorrow holds the sunlight of a brand new day for me."

Loyal Exhibitionist

If I was featured in the manga (haha fat chance) I'd want to be the Martial-Artist-That-Is-Also-An-Exhibitionist in the manga!

That way I can either fight or seduce my enemies!

HECK YEAH!

Phantom

Beast Henshin
Misumena
I'd be this guy:

IMPOSTER
I CAN'T HELP THAT I LIKE FEELING THE BREEZE IN PLACES I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW I HAD~

Phantom

Fractale
Misumena
I'd be this guy:

random streakers in the manga! That's just what it needed!
oh boy. XD
Maybe during a report by Cindy or even better... an explosion~

Tiny Inquisitor

Bornes

I have more.
I used to be huge into this.

Here. Some of the links are broken because I haven't updated this in YEARS, but it will probably be of interest to you.
http://khat.us/thegcw/csa/

Wow that's really terrifying! gonk

I'll definately check out the link though. 3nodding

Angelic Champion

I would be the person helping Jack put on his AMAZING HALLOWEEN ARMOUR for his showdown with the EB. emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira
After attaching his cape, I would step back, my eyes would go all *desudesu* and he would strike a pose before dashing off into the night, leaving me to gaze in admiration after him.

I would LOVE to be in the manga, but I seriously don't see it happening for me. I'm going to have enough trouble trying to get to 10mil so I can get a chance at the poster. If somehow I did scrape up the gold, I would enter in a heartbeat!

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Slick would probably chill with Logan or Edmund, probably staking vampires along the way. Jor would clean up any evidence. cool

Or y'know...
User Image

And probably buggering Vanessa about her shop.

Devoted Husband

Knowing Sam, he'd probably be shamefully facing up to the Gaia police. He tried to do something heroic, but he wound up blowing up a tower and getting his hand caught in a letterbox, and now his mother is chastising him over the phone.

Distinct Explorer

icyMOTHA
I would be the person helping Jack put on his AMAZING HALLOWEEN ARMOUR for his showdown with the EB. emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira
After attaching his cape, I would step back, my eyes would go all *desudesu* and he would strike a pose before dashing off into the night, leaving me to gaze in admiration after him.

I would LOVE to be in the manga, but I seriously don't see it happening for me. I'm going to have enough trouble trying to get to 10mil so I can get a chance at the poster. If somehow I did scrape up the gold, I would enter in a heartbeat!
bah! Jack doesn't need armor! Just that awesome cape of his.
you could be his cape keeper!

Angelic Champion

Fractale

His cape IS pretty awesome...
I would probably die if my avatar was his cape keeper. That would make me so happy. emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira
BUT...ARMOUR. It's so awesome. gonk

Shy Warrior

User Image
emotion_kirakira
Voi could be rounding up the many mermaids/men of gaia. Seriously gaia has so many. The Prince Enki for that one rig, the merman of the venus world...I'm sure there are others I can't think of right now.
We could start getting Isle Gambino ready for the oncoming war emotion_dowant

O-or stalking Edmund.

I won't be able to enter though. Lol. Would take me a lifetime to get that much gold.
I also wouldn't mind being a random background character. Just the thought of Voi being drawn into the manga by gaia artists emotion_drool

Rainbow Tycoon

33,625 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Tycoon 200
Probably something naked.
Because
1. I don't want people bothering me about my avatar.
2. My avatar would probably look out of place.
3. LOL

So I'll be a crazy mostly naked person who steals everyone clothes and yells "JOIN THE REVOLUTION, THE FREEDOM FEELS GOOD."
Then they are like "okay." and go around naked for a chapter.

Distinct Explorer

icyMOTHA
Fractale

His cape IS pretty awesome...
I would probably die if my avatar was his cape keeper. That would make me so happy. emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira
BUT...ARMOUR. It's so awesome. gonk
But...but...he doesn't need it. He's powerful enough to take out EB without armor, as he's proven before.
Though I don't have any doubts jack would look even more incredible in armor. I just don't think it necessary, since if he does get an armor suit, he'd be just like Santa and Easter Bunny, cowering behind a mecha suit. Not having armor makes Jack special....er.

Mega Noob

Fangirl of Ron Bruise.

DC's cameo would be screaming in the background with large hearts for eyes while Bruise flexes his manly, award-winning, muscles while he separates the feuding EB and Jack. emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff