Welcome to Gaia! ::

4th of July possibly? Gaia is mostly American...but I don't really see how that would be fair to those who aren't. When do you think the next event will be?
Even though repeate threads are allowed in this forum, I'd read this topic first if I were you: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8611788

Anyway, I wouldn't be mad if they did something on the fourth. xd
Grunny taking over the Gaian Universe and enslaving the NPCs to do his bidding while raising up the zombie twins and having them groom his fur while Gambino danced around in a jesters outfit that Gino was ever so busy chewing on with decayed teeth.
Lex was the easter bunny and he's gonna show that Josie was the one who shot Gambino. Even though he wasnt shot. mrgreen
America rules day.
Shady Tradesman
Even though repeate threads are allowed in this forum, I'd read this topic first if I were you: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8611788

Anyway, I wouldn't be mad if they did something on the fourth. xd

sorry, didn't see that thread. But this one is slightly different. It offers user's opinions on other holidays if they don't think it will be the 4th. Anyways, thanks for telling me about that thread though!
Illithya
4th of July possibly? Gaia is mostly American...but I don't really see how that would be fair to those who aren't. When do you think the next event will be?
I'm not american. D: And actually, true they are, but their not very far ahead from Canada and Europe.
ehhh I'm so ******** up : /
Airez
Grunny taking over the Gaian Universe and enslaving the NPCs to do his bidding while raising up the zombie twins and having them groom his fur while Gambino danced around in a jesters outfit that Gino was ever so busy chewing on with decayed teeth.
this is the best theory I have ever heard. Thank you for bringing this to my day. ^_^
JessicaSephiroth
Lex was the easter bunny and he's gonna show that Josie was the one who shot Gambino. Even though he wasnt shot. mrgreen
that could be kewl.

Sparkly Leaf

I'm guessing that the whole thing will have to do with how gino survived, and if the twins or gambino still lives or not. Oh and why cindy had to take a restroom break but never returned....
Capatain Aki
Illithya
I'm not american. D: And actually, true they are, but their not very far ahead from Canada and Europe.
you learn something new every day. Thanks for telling me that! 3nodding I really did think Gaia was over half American... Glad to know there's more diversity.
Witch Endora
I'm guessing that the whole thing will have to do with how gino survived, and if the twins or gambino still lives or not. Oh and why cindy had to take a restroom break but never returned....

That's a sensible theory. (Like your Endora sig, by the way)
Illithya
Capatain Aki
Illithya
you learn something new every day. Thanks for telling me that! 3nodding I really did think Gaia was over half American... Glad to know there's more diversity.
We need a Eurpoean holiday to be celebrated on Gaia. surprised

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces