Welcome to Gaia! ::

What if your favorite Gaia NPC lost their eye in a freak accident/fight? Would you..

cry 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 11 ]
think they look much cooler with one eye 0.25252525252525 25.3% [ 25 ]
not care 0.15151515151515 15.2% [ 15 ]
be okay with it 0.13131313131313 13.1% [ 13 ]
think of it as a happy memory 0.01010101010101 1.0% [ 1 ]
writhe in angst 0.060606060606061 6.1% [ 6 ]
pretend it didn't happen 0.070707070707071 7.1% [ 7 ]
can't think of other poll options so 0.04040404040404 4.0% [ 4 ]
gold 0.1010101010101 10.1% [ 10 ]
silver 0.070707070707071 7.1% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 99 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

I probably just gave Nicolae an idea.
gonk

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I Sinistro I

Only them having a kid would be like an "oops" kind of thing (I always did see Sasha as one of those "dumb blonde" types).

OR! Let's mix all of that together, but let's throw in a "Who framed Roger Rabbit?" kind of ending. I hope you've seen "Who framed Roger Rabbit?" XD LOL!

☠ ☠ "Alright, now you may talk." ☠ ☠

i did...when i was like 10!! i vaguely remember what happens xd

lol yeah that does seem pretty accurate. sasha sasha sasha......i once made a poll asking people who was the best NPC storyteller and out of like 100-200 votes not a SINGLE VOTE was given to sasha.... rofl

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
+[Skarekrow]+
I probably just gave Nicolae an idea.
gonk

nicolae needs an ending. do tell emotion_dowant
or else he'll be the one to succumb to syphilis. one of them has to die from a disease..

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
☠ ☠ "Shhh. . I am speaking now. ." ☠ ☠
Existential Existence

lol yeah that does seem pretty accurate. sasha sasha sasha......i once made a poll asking people who was the best NPC storyteller and out of like 100-200 votes not a SINGLE VOTE was given to sasha.... rofl

Because Sasha can't even spell "Storyteller" to save her life. Plus, I doubt she has ever read any books that wasn't a pop-up book with pretty pictures. rofl

Now, since I'm a huge Edmund fan [/wasn't making it obvious earlier. not at all! emotion_awesome ], I think he and Vanessa's ending would be either: An ending like that of a Disney movie, OR an ending like that of "Pretty woman". Only Vanessa isn't a prostitute. (That I know of?)

Or Gaia's story could end like that one popular television show from the 80's did. I doubt you've ever seen it, but the show is called "St. Elsewhere". It had Mark Harmon and Denzel Washington in it.
Anyway, the whole show turned out to be the figment of someone's imagination, which I personally thought was such a bullshit way to end a series, but whatever.
Knowing Gaia, that's exactly how that s**t would happen; It would ALL just be the figment of Lanzer's imagination. Lol

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I Sinistro I
Existential Existence

Because Sasha can't even spell "Storyteller" to save her life. Plus, I doubt she has ever read any books that wasn't a pop-up book with pretty pictures. rofl

Now, since I'm a huge Edmund fan [/wasn't making it obvious earlier. not at all! emotion_awesome ], I think he and Vanessa's ending would be either: An ending like that of a Disney movie, OR an ending like that of "Pretty woman". Only Vanessa isn't a prostitute. (That I know of?)

Or Gaia's story could end like that one popular television show from the 80's did. I doubt you've ever seen it, but the show is called "St. Elsewhere". It had Mark Harmon and Denzel Washington in it.
Anyway, the whole show turned out to be the figment of someone's imagination, which I personally thought was such a bullshit way to end a series, but whatever.
Knowing Gaia, that's exactly how that s**t would happen; It would ALL just be the figment of Lanzer's imagination. Lol

hey man i heard she goes to either a JC or community college XD give her some credit. but yeah she gives off that airhead vibe.

so edmund pretty much buys her heart with luxury and kindness cool i can dig it

yep i've never seen this St Elsewhere before. /clueless
that actually sounds pretty trollish...like lol you invested all this time into this story and its characters....but it's all fake! hahahaha!!! or maybe the writers just gave up. that ending would suck mad

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
Existential Existence
hey man i heard she goes to either a JC or community college XD give her some credit. but yeah she gives off that airhead vibe.

so edmund pretty much buys her heart with luxury and kindness cool i can dig it

yep i've never seen this St Elsewhere before. /clueless
that actually sounds pretty trollish...like lol you invested all this time into this story and its characters....but it's all fake! hahahaha!!! or maybe the writers just gave up. that ending would suck mad

Wait, she made it into college?. . . Who did she glamour in order to get in? XD

Edmund also has charm! Don't forget!- He wins her with charm, and "oooh! shiny!" stuff, and a ton of other things.

But yeah, truth be told, the show was way before my time (I was born in '89), but my mum taped every episode. And my eldest sister was (well, still is now) heavy into Soaps, so I'd be forced to watch that show. It's basically the 80's version of E.R. (which was a sitcom during the 1990's which ended in 2007 after. . I forgot how many seasons, but it was a good show- St. Elsehwere was ok too, I guess).
But yeah, I can see it ending like St. Elsewhere did. Or it could end like this: A freaking Asteroid hitting Gaia, thus killing EVERYONE and that would be the end.
"lol Sorry gais, but we don't wanna do dis s**t anymoar. 83"

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I Sinistro I

Wait, she made it into college?. . . Who did she glamour in order to get in? XD

Edmund also has charm! Don't forget!- He wins her with charm, and "oooh! shiny!" stuff, and a ton of other things.

But yeah, truth be told, the show was way before my time (I was born in '89), but my mum taped every episode. And my eldest sister was (well, still is now) heavy into Soaps, so I'd be forced to watch that show. It's basically the 80's version of E.R. (which was a sitcom during the 1990's which ended in 2007 after. . I forgot how many seasons, but it was a good show- St. Elsehwere was ok too, I guess).
But yeah, I can see it ending like St. Elsewhere did. Or it could end like this: A freaking Asteroid hitting Gaia, thus killing EVERYONE and that would be the end.
"lol Sorry gais, but we don't wanna do dis s**t anymoar. 83"

she's got some brains if she can run a shop XD
but yeah i remember reading it somewhere that she went to college 'cause it surprised me too xd i'm sure people meet real airheads in college though.

i bet his charm is fairly expensive to create wink *$1000 suit* check *$50 roses* check *$10,000 watch* check
for some reason he comes off as a suave rich person even though he's had somewhat of a servantile role to the gambino family

i've only seen bits of ER before...soaps are so long though crying i like stuff that has foreseeable endings...i guess that kind of explains why St Elsewhere ended like that xd must've been hard for the writers to find an ending to a soap

you guys must love asteroids hitting the earth xd
lol death by outer space rock

Questionable Mage

The sky cities invade the mainland, zombie Gambino appears for no particular reason except drama and why not, Carl is the leader of the resistance, Meredith is the brains, and Josie is the brawn, with Leon and the Barton Regulars as backup. Edmund and co. go on dangerous intelligence missions, Louie seduces and then assassinates an enemy general, and Liam and Sam are locked in an arms race against the other side, which has far superior airship technology. This results in giant flying robots, obviously, of which Sasha is the best pilot, "like, yeah!" Gino and Dr. Singh develop a virus which destroys the fertility of Casimir trees in a desperate ploy to even the playing field, but later discover that it also affects a dangerous number of food crops. The day is saved by Rina developing new species of flowering plants which neutralize the virus with their pollen.

Fashionable Mage

24,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
Carl smiles and means it. Gaia dies.
Jack and the Easter Bunny have a love child. The resulting <redacted> melts the souls of all residence.
Rina's love for shipping goes into over drive and she murders all other NPCs to complete her 'love story' with the corpse dolls.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Erinnerung
The sky cities invade the mainland, zombie Gambino appears for no particular reason except drama and why not, Carl is the leader of the resistance, Meredith is the brains, and Josie is the brawn, with Leon and the Barton Regulars as backup. Edmund and co. go on dangerous intelligence missions, Louie seduces and then assassinates an enemy general, and Liam and Sam are locked in an arms race against the other side, which has far superior airship technology. This results in giant flying robots, obviously, of which Sasha is the best pilot, "like, yeah!" Gino and Dr. Singh develop a virus which destroys the fertility of Casimir trees in a desperate ploy to even the playing field, but later discover that it also affects a dangerous number of food crops. The day is saved by Rina developing new species of flowering plants which neutralize the virus with their pollen.

That actually sounds pretty awesome as a whole. there's a lot of action and drama. gaia should turn that into a little CI story, with each of those segments being a different stage or something. /if only

actually now i really want that to happen, at least in a CI...

add: lol maybe gambino came back to retrieve his stolen eyebrows *chuckles*

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Tinidril
Carl smiles and means it. Gaia dies.
Jack and the Easter Bunny have a love child. The resulting <redacted> melts the souls of all residence.
Rina's love for shipping goes into over drive and she murders all other NPCs to complete her 'love story' with the corpse dolls.

aww carl can't be that powerful. i can really see that happening at the end...carl smiling. it's like the ultimate character reversal/character change for him.
i thought jack had a hard on for santa but i guess rival love is also just as passionate crying *beautiful*

about rina: um...okay. burning_eyes

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
Existential Existence
she's got some brains if she can run a shop XD
but yeah i remember reading it somewhere that she went to college 'cause it surprised me too xd i'm sure people meet real airheads in college though.

i bet his charm is fairly expensive to create wink *$1000 suit* check *$50 roses* check *$10,000 watch* check
for some reason he comes off as a suave rich person even though he's had somewhat of a servantile role to the gambino family

i've only seen bits of ER before...soaps are so long though crying i like stuff that has foreseeable endings...i guess that kind of explains why St Elsewhere ended like that xd must've been hard for the writers to find an ending to a soap

you guys must love asteroids hitting the earth xd
lol death by outer space rock

WELL! I guess if she can get into college, then I can be an evil genius!- like that one commercial; "So easy even Sasha can do it!" (I changed some of the words to fit this occasion! emotion_awesome )

I see him as Gino's Godfather rather than a sort-of-servant to Gino's family. His role is kinda like how Sirius Black was to Harry Potter; He was Harry's Godfather!

To be honest, I don't really know why it ended! XD I just know that the ending was bullshit!

Well, I've been watching a lot of episodes of "The Universe", so I'm kinda on this "lololololololololol The Cosmos are gonna kill us!!!" kick right now. XD LOL!
But wouldn't it suck, though? Gaia just getting SO pissed off at us one day and then they'd be like "You know what? ******** you guys. [ends gaia's story by killing everyone with an asteroid hitting the planet]" XD LOL!

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I Sinistro I

WELL! I guess if she can get into college, then I can be an evil genius!- like that one commercial; "So easy even Sasha can do it!" (I changed some of the words to fit this occasion! emotion_awesome )

I see him as Gino's Godfather rather than a sort-of-servant to Gino's family. His role is kinda like how Sirius Black was to Harry Potter; He was Harry's Godfather!

To be honest, I don't really know why it ended! XD I just know that the ending was bullshit!

Well, I've been watching a lot of episodes of "The Universe", so I'm kinda on this "lololololololololol The Cosmos are gonna kill us!!!" kick right now. XD LOL!
But wouldn't it suck, though? Gaia just getting SO pissed off at us one day and then they'd be like "You know what? ******** you guys. [ends gaia's story by killing everyone with an asteroid hitting the planet]" XD LOL!

sasha is useful joke fodder so i guess it's all good cool i'm just starting to realize how mean we are to sasha xd sasha deserves better. maybe she will take her final revenge on us and one up us somehow.

yeah some people see him that way. i just can't help but think "he's the butler" when i see him, even though he's more than that. he's johnny's bff too....

at least it's an ending xd it would suck even more if there weren't some sort of closure! an asteroid is a pretty generic ending but i guess it's an easy way out. anyway i'm gonna hit the sack ttyl

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
Existential Existence
sasha is useful joke fodder so i guess it's all good cool i'm just starting to realize how mean we are to sasha xd sasha deserves better. maybe she will take her final revenge on us and one up us somehow.

yeah some people see him that way. i just can't help but think "he's the butler" when i see him, even though he's more than that. he's johnny's bff too....

at least it's an ending xd it would suck even more if there weren't some sort of closure! an asteroid is a pretty generic ending but i guess it's an easy way out. anyway i'm gonna hit the sack ttyl

I got more if you wanna hear them! 83 Heheheheheheh. . .

I guess you're right!
Hmmmm. . . Ok! Picture this: The whole story would end like. . ALL of the NPCs would be reading the manga, right? They would all be gathered around while Tabitha is holding the book. As they're reading it, they're talking about it. Now Tabitha turns the page, and what happens? Carl comes in and freaking EATS the last page before they can see what happens in the end!
"Thanks a lot, Carl! emotion_donotwant "

Alright! You have a great night now! I was going to head to bed, myself! I'll see you tomorrow! biggrin

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
...I never saw Edmund as servile at all, but as Johnny's BFF and that's why he helps him out with stuff sometimes.

In realistic terms I think it's more likely that one day we'll all realize we haven't had a plot update in years and nobody even noticed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff